Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, been awile since ive been on sorry. Turkey season went good. I killed opening morning of youth season, 23 lbs 11 1/2 beard and 1 inch spurs. my best bird and i called in a bird for my buddy on the last saturday of season, his first ended up being 20 lbs 9 1/2 beard and 3/4 inch spurs. I was very proud because i called in two other birds for hin on the sunday of youth season and he missed both. Hope everybody elses season went good. Im ready for bowseason now. I have a new peice of ground to hunt. 1500 acres that has never been hunted except for a day or 2 here and there. Im going to need a bunch more stands so if anybody has some they would like to sell. Send a U2U my way. I need a couple of ladder stands because my buddy dosnt really feel comfortable in the Portables, but anything cheap and good helps.

·
Cooler Semi-Elitist
4,897 Posts
Bowhunter4Life, I know its late now, but keep an eye out at Wal-Mart after xmas around new years and such...they sell their deerhunting stuff cheap.

I got stands from there for $30... They are all steel Hunters View Hangon stands, platform size is 24x30" weigh like 17lbs. Gave one to my dad for his bday, one to my brother that got stolen on my watch, and 2 for myself.

Also check out www.sportsmanguide.com they often have good deals.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.