Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How come I can't read the 2nd page of the rain forecasted for the campout thread? Says I am banned, but I am obviously posting. Can ya reallyt ban me from a thread or just a page of it? There must really be some thin skinned uptight mofos on here. Milk and cookies for everyone.:stickfight::stickfight::stickfight:

G

·
There must really be some thin skinned uptight mofos on here. Milk and cookies for everyone
Easy, easy now...... You are not banned from anything yet....... LOL.....

If you can not see a page let me or a mod know. We had a site crash about 3 months ago and there might be some more fallout we have not repaired......

Keep us posted on your findings......

·
Registered
14,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry Mr. B - I still can't access the 2nd page of "Rain forecasted for the campout". Thought someone had done pulled the trigger on me.

·
Registered
14,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That worked Mr. B. Now I am confused.

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
Originally posted by DADAKOTA
There must really be some thin skinned uptight mofos on here. Milk and cookies for everyone.:stickfight::stickfight::stickfight:
While we are not thin skinned we definately have a better upbringing than you seem to have. If I was a newbie to a site I sure wouldn't be starting out by insulting the older members here. That is the sign of an ignorant backwoods hillbilly.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Who u calln a ignent bckwoulds hllblly? You frntbrck mtnbobby!
:rotfl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.