Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Crystal......... What\'s the 2 dollars for??????

My Christmas present......... :rof2::rof2: Well thanks and I promise not to spend it all in one place.... :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Seriously though. the note only said it was cause pinwheel wore a dress and you were paying up. Did I miss something?????? As usual..... :rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::claphands::claphands:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:woot::woot::woot::eek:::eek:: Thanks Whitemarsh...... That makes sense now..... :claphands::claphands:

·
King of Callaway
42,638 Posts
I gotta send my dollar in still, thanks for reminding me

MRB, I thought I heard her say something about a dollar for wearing the dress and one for the burbon fund...........................................but I don't listen that well either :shrug:

·
Under appreciated
88,251 Posts
Originally posted by fishshooter
I gotta send my dollar in still, thanks for reminding me

MRB, I thought I heard her say something about a dollar for wearing the dress and one for the burbon fund...........................................but I don't listen that well either :shrug:
I got in and $2beans are going in the mail today, along with my can money and doubleshots first deer donation (I offered up a $25 card to the first person to kill a deer this year.. he won and donated it back to the site) :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts