Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Crappie.....I'm still wanting to see some big slab pics from your trip!

Gimme a reason to head down there next year!

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a 15 incher out of Smithville Lake that my dad caught. I wanna see somethin' bigger please. :D :hysterical:

(I chopped off his face cause he's old school, and he'd kill me if he knew I put a pic of him on the internet.

Parker

Attachments

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Nice pic Parker. And it was a big old "black" no less it looks like. I haven't seen a black that big in, like, forever! (I could be wrong though......hard to tell.)

Oh.......and you could just photoshop Cfrazees Dads face in that pic. His pic is all over the internet! ;)

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
Oh.......and you could just photoshop Cfrazees Dads face in that pic. His pic is all over the internet! ;)
:hysterical:

DSG, I zoomed in on the original pic, and per the dorsal spines, its a white. I agree that its hard to make out by the coloring. The camera did a good job of washing that out.

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:D Yeah, not that it matters! They both eat the same!

:D SORRY! :smiley: Crappie! Where's those pics?! :D

Parker

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Oh.....and you may wanna watch this topic closely. I hear a picture of your Dad has been found on the internet and may be posted soon. :D

And yes, :smiley: "Crappie" where are those pictures? :pop:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Problem solved! Cfraz got that ol' pic fixed right up!

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by Crappie
I emailed them to mrb. Had some dandys. Had several 16". No you cant have my GPs cord to brush piles. Ha Ha
16's?! Cool! I'm looking forward to seeing them!

OH Mr. B ....... :D

Parker

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Dang how'd I miss this. Weren't for DSG I woulda. I musta been drunk cause I don't remember nuffin' bout that big crappie.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Parker, I think I'm gonna find some chores for you to do. You got too much spare time.:D

Jack

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by JackJr
Parker, I think I'm gonna find some chores for you to do. You got too much spare time.:D

Jack
I'M NOT the one that did it! You'll have to talk to your little queen bee about having too much time! :D

Parker

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.