Hey COYOTEHUNTER....did your feet dry out yet????

Discussion in 'Archery Hunting' started by archer66, Nov 3, 2010.

1. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    If it ain't wood ducks and wood peckers it's the wrong boots huh????

2. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors

3. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    yeah good thing it was kinda warm out,i would have froze:D i'm gonna get you a compass so you can tell me which way the wind is really blowing:stirpot:

4. Refuze2falo

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    [rquote=1879020&tid=130871&author=coyotehunter]yeah good thing it was kinda warm out,i would have froze:D i'm gonna get you a compass so you can tell me which way the wind is really blowing:stirpot:[/rquote]

Mostly from the inside out....In your case anywho

5. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    [rquote=1879026&tid=130871&author=Refuze2falo][rquote=1879020&tid=130871&author=coyotehunter]yeah good thing it was kinda warm out,i would have froze:D i'm gonna get you a compass so you can tell me which way the wind is really blowing:stirpot:[/rquote]

Mostly from the inside out....In your case anywho[/rquote]hey you killed anything yet:Dwanna bet lunch who gets one first:D

6. Refuze2falo

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    [rquote=1879028&tid=130871&author=coyotehunter][rquote=1879026&tid=130871&author=Refuze2falo][rquote=1879020&tid=130871&author=coyotehunter]yeah good thing it was kinda warm out,i would have froze:D i'm gonna get you a compass so you can tell me which way the wind is really blowing:stirpot:[/rquote]

Mostly from the inside out....In your case anywho[/rquote]hey you killed anything yet:Dwanna bet lunch who gets one first:D[/rquote]

Yeah! Me ! Dawes co Ne 10-20-2010 10 pt buck........that makes two ya owe me. Getting as bad as Cummins with your betin

7. Refuze2falo

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    [rquote=1879026&tid=130871&author=Refuze2falo][rquote=1879020&tid=130871&author=coyotehunter]yeah good thing it was kinda warm out,i would have froze:D i'm gonna get you a compass so you can tell me which way the wind is really blowing:stirpot:[/rquote]

Mostly from the inside out....In your case anywho[/rquote]

And that's "hot" wind I was referring to

8. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008

Mostly from the inside out....In your case anywho[/rquote]

And hot air too......

Compass my rear end......

9. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    As long as it took yah to get online I thought maybe you fell IN the creek on your way home.......or got lost in the woods trying to keep that "east" wind in your face.

10. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    some of have to work nights for awhile to get away with hunting in the daytime.we don't have those fancy dancy vacations like some people:D

and Nebraska doesn't count,one on one Missouri deer is what matters here:wave:

11. Refuze2falo

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    [rquote=1879052&tid=130871&author=coyotehunter]some of have to work nights for awhile to get away with hunting in the daytime.we don't have those fancy dancy vacations like some people:D

and Nebraska doesn't count,one on one Missouri deer is what matters here:wave:[/rquote]

Not a fair bet

Yote= hunts whenever/wherever he wants with big bucks behind every tree

Rob= works for minimum wage all the time and only has a few scrub bucks to choose from the very very few times he gets to go

12. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    [rquote=1879061&tid=130871&author=Refuze2falo][rquote=1879052&tid=130871&author=coyotehunter]some of have to work nights for awhile to get away with hunting in the daytime.we don't have those fancy dancy vacations like some people:D

and Nebraska doesn't count,one on one Missouri deer is what matters here:wave:[/rquote]

Not a fair bet

Yote= hunts whenever/wherever he wants with big bucks behind every tree

Rob= works for minimum wage all the time and only has a few scrub bucks to choose from the very very few times he gets to go[/rquote]

Ohhhhh it's gettin deep in here now........

13. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    rob: gets months of vacation at a time has several leases scattered across the state.
    yote: has to work his tail off to all hours in the night so he can play to keep up with the vacationers.and only has three acres to hunt and only one tree:D

so it should be a pretty fair bet in your favor:wave:

14. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    [rquote=1879084&tid=130871&author=coyotehunter]rob: gets months of vacation at a time has several leases scattered across the state.
    yote: has to work his tail off to all hours in the night so he can play to keep up with the vacationers.and only has three acres to hunt and only one tree:D

so it should be a pretty fair bet in your favor:wave:

[/rquote]

So yote...when you go out to hang a stand on that three acres does it still take you 20 minutes to pick "just the right tree"???

15. Refuze2falo

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    What do I have to lose? You still owe me one so drop the flag! Unless your waiting to track one in the morning:thinking:

16. Refuze2falo

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    One tree and he complains about the wind!.....just turn your head :boohoo:

17. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    okay bet is on,but were talking full slab of ribs no half slabs.i am gonna have gain some weight back after i drag this hog out:D.nah archer i approach the tree from the assumed direction not to scare my buck and i have multiple stands in the tree for various wind directions:D

18. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    now this ain't my dog fight, but i have it on good account that there is only big bucks behind every other tree where yote hunts. hence sounds like a fair bet to me.:D

19. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    [rquote=1879020&tid=130871&author=coyotehunter]yeah good thing it was kinda warm out,i would have froze:D i'm gonna get you a compass so you can tell me which way the wind is really blowing:stirpot:[/rquote]

Hey, I lost my rain guage, will you get me another one?:D

20. elkhunter

elkhunter New Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Mexico, Mo
    [rquote=1879327&tid=130871&author=pinwheel][rquote=1879020&tid=130871&author=coyotehunter]yeah good thing it was kinda warm out,i would have froze:D i'm gonna get you a compass so you can tell me which way the wind is really blowing:stirpot:[/rquote]

Hey, I lost my rain guage, will you get me another one?:D[/rquote]
    Whats a rain guage for? I forgot its been so long since its rained. :stirpot: