Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we did it!! we have raised enough money for Chris Roland,between archery talk and his benefit shoot to get him a chair...he needs one of the new Innovations in motion Extreme 4x4....now that we have enough $$$ we are hoping to find a decent deal on one so we will be able to get him either a new lift or something like you have for your van to put it on....any ideas? Thanks again for all your help!!!

drtnshtr

·
19,585 Posts
That's great news! :dancin:

As far as finding a great deal on a X4, sometimes the dealers will sell a demonstration model at a great price. Other than that, I don't know. I got mine through the VA, so I didn't have to haggle with a dealer...

The Tilt-A-Rack I use to haul my X4, runs about $750-$1,000. He'll need the 500ARV model.

The best price I found was at Spinlife.com >>> http://www.spinlife.com/critpath/spec.cfm?productID=76894

BTW ~ be sure and read my review of the product, too. It's posted on SpinLife's website. There's a link to the reviews, on the product description page.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.