Hey Cfraz!!!

Discussion in 'MWT Community Bulletin Board' started by Whitemarsh, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Whitemarsh

Whitemarsh New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Greene Co.
  2. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Ground up bugs on their lips. Bat manure on their face.......no wonder they act weird all the time! :stickfight:

3. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    :peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

4. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Sounds like a good look to me.. just cant find enough batmanure to suit me.

5. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    You know like I said the other night, bugs do not bother me! I am also glad to see that you retained some information from chat the other night!!! But it was copper, not bronze!

6. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    Oh, it has not gone forgotten, Cfraz.

Copper and Skoal.

7. Big John

Big John New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    Then there is the EYE;

The following letter is inspired by a quote from Thomas Paine: "He who dares not offend cannot be honest." For practical reasons, I have to confine my discussion to areas that have received insufficient public attention or in which I have something new to say. As someone who is working hard to beat Miss Cfrazee_mo Eye at her own game, I must point out that Miss Eye would not hesitate to implement a denominationalism-oriented parody of justice called "Miss Eye-ism" if she felt she could benefit from doing so. Now stay with me a moment here; I am making a point. Specifically, she is honestly up to something. I don't know exactly what, but you should not ask, "Is there anything that Miss Eye can't make her pals believe?", but rather, "Why is it that 99 times out of 100, Miss Eye's allies hew closer to the party line -- to Miss Eye's established body of cant -- than do most other nettlesome, supercilious knuckle-draggers?". The latter question is the better one to ask, because perhaps one day we will live in a world where good people are not troubled by fear of hopeless gauleiters. Until that day arrives, however, we must spread the word that Miss Eye uses the word "literally" when she means "metaphorically". Think about it, and I'm sure you'll agree with me. As we all know, experience shows that our attempts to expose the connections between the quixotic problems that face us and the key issues of post-structuralism and antinomianism have so far served only as a divertissement for Miss Eye and her gofers.

Even if one isn't completely conversant with current events, the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that Miss Eye's hatchet men actually believe the bunkum they're always mouthing. That's because these classes of snotty, psychotic mountebanks are idealistic, have no sense of history or human nature, and they think that what they're doing will improve the world in the blink of an eye. In reality, of course, Miss Eye might bombard me with insults sooner than you think. What are we to do then? Place blinders over our eyes and hope we don't see the horrible outcome? Ignoring the problem of communism will not make it go away. Surprised? You shouldn't be, because I recently received some mail in which the writer stated, "Miss Eye has an almost mystical faith in prætorianism." I included that quote not because it is exceptional in any way, but rather, because it is typical of much of the mail I receive. I included it to show you that I'm not the only one who thinks that Miss Eye extricates herself from difficulty by intrigue, by chicanery, by dissimulation, by trimming, by an untruth, by an injustice. Whatever should be true of statutory and often ephemeral enactments in human jurisprudence, the fact remains that documents written by her acolytes typically include the line, "Cultural tradition has never contributed a single thing to the advancement of knowledge or understanding", in large, 30-point type, as if the size of the font gives weight to the words. In reality, all that that fancy formatting really does is underscore the fact that if I were a complete sap, I'd believe Miss Eye's line that a richly evocative description of a problem automatically implies the correct solution to that problem. Unfortunately for her, I realize that Miss Eye intends to create a new social class. Oligophrenic, mephitic hooligans, spineless purveyors of malice and hatred, and spiteful voluptuaries will be given aristocratic status. The rest of us will be forced into serving as their followers.

A good friend of mine once said that we should all reveal the truth about Miss Eye's platitudes. Amen to that! In fact, I even informed my friend that whenever there's an argument about Miss Eye's devotion to principles and to freedom, all one has to do is point out that Miss Eye's disquisitions are a polyloquent carnival of cynicism. That should settle the argument pretty quickly. I believe in "live and let live". Miss Eye, in contrast, demands not only tolerance and acceptance of her pleas but endorsement of them. It's because of such manipulative demands that I assert that she should not be allowed to operate heavy machinery, specifically, her ego. Well, that's a bit too general of a statement to have much meaning, I'm afraid. So let me instead explain my point as follows: She maintains a "Big Brother" dossier of personal information about everyone she distrusts, to use as a potential weapon. Is your name listed in that dossier? It is bootless to speculate on the matter, but it should be noted that I must admit that I've read only a small fraction of Miss Eye's writings. (As a well-known aphorism states, it is not necessary to eat all of an apple to learn that it is rotten.) Nevertheless, I've read enough of Miss Eye's writings to know that if you're interested in the finagling, double-dealing, chicanery, cheating, cajolery, cunning, rascality, and abject villainy by which Miss Eye may destabilize the already volatile social fabric that she purportedly aims to save before the year is over, then you'll want to consider the following very carefully. You'll especially want to consider that Miss Eye focuses on feelings rather than facts. Sure, she attempts to twist and distort facts to justify her feelings but that just goes to show that Miss Eye is always trying to change the way we work. This annoys me, because her previous changes have always been for the worse. I'm positive that Miss Eye's new changes will be even more disruptive, because on a television program last night, I heard one of this country's top scientists conclude that, "Miss Eye has figuratively enclosed herself in a secure elitist ghetto." That's exactly what I have so frequently argued and I am pleased to have my view confirmed by so eminent an individual. We must do something about the continuing -- make that the escalating -- effort on Miss Eye's part to interfere with a person's work performance, bodily security, physical movement, and privacy rights. Those who claim otherwise do so only to justify their own garrulous insinuations. Let me close where I began: I am inwardly repelled by the pettifogging phraseology of Miss Cfrazee_mo Eye's sound bites and the xenophobic style in which they are expressed.

8. Underclocked

Underclocked New Member

Jan 27, 2003
    Greenfield, MO. USA
    Ah jest wanna no if'n dat iz reely Crystal'z eye..... :neuspeuter:

9. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    That's the rumor, UC

10. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Well BJ I guess at some point I have stepped on toes that I had no idea were connected to your foot. If so I truely appoligize. If they were not your toes, yet you feel compelled to stand up in some form of camaraderie, sit down!

Your first quote from Thomas Paine: "He who dares not offend cannot be honest." Do we even really need to go there?

If you have a have a problem with me that you would like to further address please U2U me a phone number. I will be glad to call you and we can discuss this in as much depth as you feel fit!

11. Big John

Big John New Member

Oct 24, 2003
  12. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
  13. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    See BJ that phone call did not last as long as we thought it would!

14. r2ahunter

r2ahunter New Member

Dec 6, 2005
    down on the farm
    who hung up on who or dare we ask:confused::D

:pop::pop:

15. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas