hey archer66

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by coyotehunter, Nov 2, 2010.

1. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    what the heck are you doing out of the tree:eek:

2. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    Got hungry...wind wrong for afternoon....moved stand...needed to vote....had to do number 2....

Yeah I was gonna try to stick it out all day.....wind really isn't right for "normal" afternoon deer movement. Tomorrow I'm taking lunch with me.

Spending the afternoon at a different part of the farm.....wind really doesn't work for evening on that entire end of the place.

Hope he does the same thing tomorrow morning as he did today I think my new set will work for west or northwest wind in the morning.

3. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    dang it,i knew you would get hungry:rof2:good luck.i am holding out for a west or nw tomorrow as well.but you know he is only gonna be with her for 24 and moving on:peepwall:

4. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    [rquote=1876031&tid=130672&author=coyotehunter]dang it,i knew you would get hungry:rof2:good luck.i am holding out for a west or nw tomorrow as well.but you know he is only gonna be with her for 24 and moving on:peepwall:[/rquote]

Yup....I hope he picked her up this morning....also hope her sisters come in soon too.

I just can't justify sitting in that spot this afternoon with the darn east wind....

Sounded kinda like rifle season out there this morning....at least three guys sighting in rifles......

5. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    Headed out.....ya'll have a good evening.....

6. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Good luck!:wave:

7. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    [rquote=1876037&tid=130672&author=archer66][rquote=1876031&tid=130672&author=coyotehunter]dang it,i knew you would get hungry:rof2:good luck.i am holding out for a west or nw tomorrow as well.but you know he is only gonna be with her for 24 and moving on:peepwall:[/rquote]

Yup....I hope he picked her up this morning....also hope her sisters come in soon too.

I just can't justify sitting in that spot this afternoon with the darn east wind....

Sounded kinda like rifle season out there this morning....at least three guys sighting in rifles......[/rquote]

Sorry for all the noise Chris.... There was 4 of us and we didn't figure you'd hunt with a east wind......:stirpot:

8. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    [rquote=1876063&tid=130672&author=Refuze2falo][rquote=1876037&tid=130672&author=archer66][rquote=1876031&tid=130672&author=coyotehunter]dang it,i knew you would get hungry:rof2:good luck.i am holding out for a west or nw tomorrow as well.but you know he is only gonna be with her for 24 and moving on:peepwall:[/rquote]

Sounded kinda like rifle season out there this morning....at least three guys sighting in rifles......[/rquote]

Sorry for all the noise Chris.... There was 4 of us and we didn't figure you'd hunt with a east wind......:stirpot:[/rquote]:hysterical::hysterical:you were just trying to move him his way wasn't you.that's it for me.heading to the voting booth and I AM OUTTA HERE:wave: