Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Looks like the velvet definitely adds mass, but it takes away the tine length. Those are some great pics pinwheel.
:cheers::cheers:
Sure enjoy the pics from what I call the honey hole.:D
Your work definitely paid off.:cheers:

·
5,632 Posts
It didn't take away as much mass as I thought it would. Your buck makes me drool!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Pinwheel...THESE ARE AWESOME...to get the pictures like these in almost the exact same position before and after velvet is simply amazing!:banana:

Great Pics!!!!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts

Alittle less scrolling to compare....hope ya don't mind:wave:

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
thats great stuff pinwheel
now if he will just give you that pretty of a shot at him

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
BIGGER pictures of the same Jar Jar! I'd like to save those two pics if they were bigger.

Parker
They'd be pixelated if I made them any bigger, since they are from Pinwheel's posted pics....maybe Pinwheel could send me the original pics and then I can do the same thing I did with these and then send them to ya....

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by JarJar
Originally posted by Parker
BIGGER pictures of the same Jar Jar! I'd like to save those two pics if they were bigger.

Parker
They'd be pixelated if I made them any bigger, since they are from Pinwheel's posted pics....maybe Pinwheel could send me the original pics and then I can do the same thing I did with these and then send them to ya....
I've played with them some, not as good as jarjar, but they are side by side now. jarjar, I'll send them to ya, but it's gonna have to be just before I go to bed because they're gonna take forever to upload. Each file is between 850-900kb. Send me a u2u with your email if you want me to send them.

[file]8354[/file]

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by highgear40
Looks like the velvet definitely adds mass, but it takes away the tine length. Those are some great pics pinwheel.
Sure enjoy the pics from what I call the honey hole.:D
Your work definitely paid off.:cheers:
This property is definately developing into a real honey hole. Glad everyone else is enjoying it as much as we are. Well, maybe not quite as much enjoyment.:rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Really awesome pics pinwheel!
That buck with the crab claws is a drooler man!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.