Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From reading all your remarks, its clear that some of you think me and greenhead have been complaining to the higher ups. NEVER HAPPENED, as far as i know. ALL my complaining has been out in the open, I dont stoop to back stabbing, unlike some folks. Pretty sure Danny has been the same way, and I was pretty surprised to see him say what he felt about the PH. He's been telling me for a while that this place has really changed, and he has become tired of seeing all the fighting, not only between duckers, but between everybody. You have to ask yourself, how many others feel the same way, and simply leave, without ever voicing anything. And that isnt right...people leaving for any reason. Whether you agree with it or not, it happens, and I'd bet another mod or admin could confirm that.

Believe it if you want to.

MWT has a mission. It isnt to provide a place for us to look like idiots, and take jabs at each other, while the other members look on. Ive said it before, and I'll say it again, we've made fools of ourselves, and thats probably the reason this PH is being closed. Say what you want, but MWT deserves better than the stuff thats been going on in the PH.

Amen....

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
:blah::blah::blah:

we don't think you have been complaining to higher ups, we think you all have been complaining in the playhouse which has been taken notice of by the higher ups and in turn the trickle down effect happens. oh i can only think of upteen post to show this. don't know why if you don't like it that much you continue to grace the presence. i got no problem with either of you but i wish you all could keep the baby crap to yourselves.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
thats why the ph was private so others couldnt look in, just saying and danny did have to ask permission to look in didnt he?

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
[rquote=1485475&tid=103809&author=winger]:blah::blah::blah:

we don't think you have been complaining to higher ups, we think you all have been complaining in the playhouse which has been taken notice of by the higher ups and in turn the trickle down effect happens. oh i can only think of upteen post to show this. don't know why if you don't like it that much you continue to grace the presence. i got no problem with either of you but i wish you all could keep the baby crap to yourselves.[/rquote]

ok i admit, I NOW LIKE YOU WINGER :bowing::bowing:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,166 Posts
Kevin, the description to the playhouse is quite clear. Everyone in here asked for the key. If not happy here, all that's needed is to ask to turn in your key. :cheers:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,166 Posts
[rquote=1485480&tid=103809&author=marshallgrn][rquote=1485475&tid=103809&author=winger]:blah::blah::blah:

we don't think you have been complaining to higher ups, we think you all have been complaining in the playhouse which has been taken notice of by the higher ups and in turn the trickle down effect happens. oh i can only think of upteen post to show this. don't know why if you don't like it that much you continue to grace the presence. i got no problem with either of you but i wish you all could keep the baby crap to yourselves.[/rquote]

ok i admit, I NOW LIKE YOU WINGER :bowing::bowing:[/rquote]

Why don't you 2 get a room & get that sappy crap out of the playhouse. Durn nancy's anyhow.:rof2:

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
I like him in a friendly way not a **** sexual ducker kinda way :D

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
marshall, how much time did you spend holding the deer's dork this year field dressing it:hysterical:

·
Under appreciated
90,285 Posts
I think we need a forum called the Love Shak.... marshall can carry winger across the threshold. :D

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
[rquote=1485684&tid=103809&author=rat]I think we need a forum called the Love Shak.... marshall can carry winger across the threshold. :D[/rquote]

wow, now we are talking crazy, you have the roll reversal of the year here. i mean, i can carry him, can't way more than a couple bills.:rof2::hysterical:

you people are disguesting and i am gonna start crying if you don't stop.:whinging:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1485475&tid=103809&author=winger]:blah::blah::blah:

Pretty well sums it up!:wave:

·
Under appreciated
90,285 Posts
[rquote=1485688&tid=103809&author=winger][rquote=1485684&tid=103809&author=rat]I think we need a forum called the Love Shak.... marshall can carry winger across the threshold. :D[/rquote]

wow, now we are talking crazy, you have the roll reversal of the year here. i mean, i can carry him, can't way more than a couple bills.:rof2::hysterical:

you people are disguesting and i am gonna start crying if you don't stop.:whinging:[/rquote]
You carry him, he carries you... do you REALLY think it makes a difference? :hysterical: :D

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
hell yes, does the pitcher and catcher do the same thing on a baseball field, NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO.:hysterical:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.