Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Church found out there is a place close to where the Wife is working now that has Feral Hogs.She is going to ask around for me.

Sure are bigger than Squirrels!

oneshot
:D I'll bet the Big Grin could sure put the hurt on them with his Pea Shooter.

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
hog hunting fool,but hey what elase is there to do this time of year

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Keep us posted oneshot! I have been down to OK a couple of times for a knife and dog hunt for hogs. It's free ranging down there. No high fence. Been a bit unlucky with the hogs so far. I would probably spend about the same amount of $ if I stayed a bit closer to home and used a rifle or Bow. All though I did get by really cheap since the good ol boyz down there let me stay for almost nothing. But now dayz the gas prices are pretty high. They still sent me home with a pig even though we didn't get in to them.
I just want some more hog in the freezer.

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What gets me these Hogs are bad for eveything.But these Guys that are hunting them,you ask them where their hunting they get major Lockjaw.There was couple Guys hunting on Goverment Land up by Stockton.They got a few nice size ones.Boy asked where they were hunting? They wouldn't tell him for nothing.

But on the same note if this place my Wife is checking into being Private Ground and the owner don't want a bunch of people in there,I won't tell where it is.

One thing about it them Sows have a bunch of Babies and they learn fast.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin thinks they are here to stay.

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well went talked to the woman.She said at one time she had about 40-50 coming out in her field about dark.Her Boys came over too early got them where they was coming out after dark.

She said since its been so dry she thinks they left the area.I asked if she cared if I checked back with her this Winter and she said that was fine.

oneshot
:D Well she didn't run the Big Grin off.

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
:eek: Good deal and good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.