Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
exactly how rare is it to catch deer forkin?:confused: i have read about it three or four times this year on this site alone. i am thinking if this limited amount of deer hunter have seen it, plus posted up pics, (which i think takes this site way beyond G rated):rof2:, it can't be all that rare but everyone says it's rare. i seen the neighbors forkin on their back porch once, now that was rare, hope it never happens again either.:hysterical::hysterical:

ain't never seen a duck fork, and ifn' i did, i wouldn't take pics of it, that is their business. got more respect than that. bunch of perverts around here.:hysterical:

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
[rquote=1480059&tid=103463&author=Rebel]dont they have a name for them faggotss who like doin **** with aminals?[/rquote]

fletching? :toilet:

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
[rquote=1480064&tid=103463&author=tjmstng68][rquote=1480059&tid=103463&author=Rebel]dont they have a name for them faggotss who like doin **** with aminals?[/rquote]

fletching? :toilet:[/rquote]

like arrah fletching?

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
[rquote=1480066&tid=103463&author=Rebel][rquote=1480064&tid=103463&author=tjmstng68][rquote=1480059&tid=103463&author=Rebel]dont they have a name for them faggotss who like doin **** with aminals?[/rquote]

like arrah fletching?[/rquote]

Maybe that isnt how it is spelled, but pronounced the same. I am to scared to google it.:toilet:

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
[rquote=1480069&tid=103463&author=tjmstng68][rquote=1480066&tid=103463&author=Rebel][rquote=1480064&tid=103463&author=tjmstng68][rquote=1480059&tid=103463&author=Rebel]dont they have a name for them faggotss who like doin **** with aminals?[/rquote]

Maybe that isnt how it is spelled, but pronounced the same. I am to scared to google it.:toilet:[/rquote]

:thinking:

aint got a clue here, tiz why i asked

mebbe a goater will chime in

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
8,923 Posts
beastiality or zoophilia? :shrug:

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
[rquote=1480070&tid=103463&author=Rebel][rquote=1480069&tid=103463&author=tjmstng68][rquote=1480066&tid=103463&author=Rebel][rquote=1480064&tid=103463&author=tjmstng68][rquote=1480059&tid=103463&author=Rebel]dont they have a name for them faggotss who like doin **** with aminals?[/rquote]

Maybe that isnt how it is spelled, but pronounced the same. I am to scared to google it.:toilet:[/rquote]

:thinking:

aint got a clue here, tiz why i asked

mebbe a goater will chime in[/rquote]

Stay tuned, I will have a link to a news story describing a "fletching" incident gone wrong. It is worth your time to listen:D

·
8,923 Posts
Bing'd "bestiality" at work! on Winger's computer!!! :rof2:

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
[rquote=1480082&tid=103463&author=Rebel][rquote=1480081&tid=103463&author=Son_of_Cold_Duck]Bing'd "bestiality" at work! on Winger's computer!!! :rof2:[/rquote]

Next thing we know he gets a delivery of sheep to work

:hysterical:[/rquote]

:rof2::rof2:

·
8,923 Posts
this one?

In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only trying to retrieve the gerbil, Eric Tomaszewski told bemused doctors in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital. Tomaszewski, and his homosexual partner Andrew 'Kiki' Farnum, had been admitted for emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously wrong. I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our gerbil, in, he explained. As usual, Kiki shouted out "'Armageddon', my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot but he wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract him. The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a flame shot out the tube, igniting Mr Tomaszewski's hair and severely burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out like a cannonball. Tomaszewski suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while Farnum suffered first and second degree burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.

still on Winger's computer!!! :hysterical:

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
[rquote=1480086&tid=103463&author=Son_of_Cold_Duck]this one?

In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only trying to retrieve the gerbil, Eric Tomaszewski told bemused doctors in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital. Tomaszewski, and his homosexual partner Andrew 'Kiki' Farnum, had been admitted for emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously wrong. I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our gerbil, in, he explained. As usual, Kiki shouted out "'Armageddon', my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot but he wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract him. The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a flame shot out the tube, igniting Mr Tomaszewski's hair and severely burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out like a cannonball. Tomaszewski suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while Farnum suffered first and second degree burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.[/rquote]

How is it that with as little as I know about you, I knew you would know exactly what I was talking about. I think the best part is listening to the news guy read it though. Waiting on my buddy to send me the link from his blackberry since we cant get on youtube on our work computers.

·
8,923 Posts

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
[rquote=1480095&tid=103463&author=Rebel]buncha sick people in this here world[/rquote]

:cool3: sure is

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
listen to you, sure, i forked a couple porkers in my day, never won the hoggin prize like socd but then again, closin time calls for desperate measures for some. bout as close as i have come to beastiality. if that forkin sheep says anything different the thing is lying.:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts