Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so ive looked everywhere.. maybe im blind or maybe im just SOL... but im looking for a 4" Gene Larew Salt Craw with the colors being the body of pure black and the pinchers being a regualr green.. no specks, or pumpkin seed or chartruse etc..

would look similar to (just the body would be black and pinchers green)

Anyone know of where to get em? no pro bass doesnt have em.. looked online for too many hours and cant find em...

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i gotcha man, i might have to go that route fo sho.. just happened that the last time i was out i used up my last one of em.. argh i bought like a couple hundred a few years back and i cant find em no mo.. i know its an odd color, but im an odd person and like odd things.. so if an odd person can make an odd color work.. why not stick wit it

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by swmo
Originally posted by Plasticman
Fin and Feather---South Campbell should have them in stock----:cheers:
That would be my choice. I'll check the local the bait shop in Forsyth for ya as well.
Cool deal.. thank ya sir :cheers:

I did end up fidin em online.. the place that has em tho i cant order em for whatever reason, so i emailed em.. would rather get em locally if i can tho.. just gotta get em soon.. plannin on gettin after em again this weekend agin

·
1,051 Posts
i work tommorrow night and i will definitely find out if we carry them.....i got good connections and if we dont carry them i can find someone that does thats if the color combo hasnt been discontinued.

ill post back late tommorrow night when i find out.

·
Under appreciated
91,815 Posts
Hey rebel...

that avatar creeps me out.. big time.

Hope you get your plastic!

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Plasticman
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
:eek: sold out :eek:

do i hear someone saying they made a trip there befo me
NOT ME!!!!:cheers::cheers:

Naw-----there should be plenty left:D:D

As long as you not going to fish more then 10 or 20 seconds!!!!:roll2:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Yeah.. they told me how meny they had... so, if they be the right ones, after tomorrow they WILL be out of stock ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.