Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, my name is Eric and Good friend of Trackercasey here in caro, I am a sponsor of the michiganwhitetails.net forum and am here to check out and chat about anything hunting, trapping!
Awesome site and see some familiar names here from ours:eek::

[file]80742[/file]

·
Lunch break commander
8,419 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
will be down in the great mississippi in feb need to come up and check out the land, one friend has whitetail hunted there and my **** partner used to come down every year, i als have a good friend that lives in springfield so gotta come through and see the stories i here 1st hand

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[rquote=1484249&tid=103747&author=KixGrizz]To bad you live in michigan... im needing a new piece done!!! [/rquote] just as warm here supposed to get down to the mid fortys here thurs and friday, still no snow flying her

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry wrong one but will be tattooing in the miss. during mardis gras and traveling up through there

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[rquote=1484247&tid=103747&author=rangerdvr]Welcome, please send some cold weather our way. 60+ degrees in November is not good!![/rquote] yeah our opening day i walked out in long sleeve t-shirt and never done that in the 19 years to date, our bow season was colder than it is now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts