Helicopter.............?

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by Cedar Thicket, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Cedar Thicket

Cedar Thicket Blonde Bearded Guy

Was in Macon for 4-days this past weekend........... It was 1pm on Sunday and we were back at camp. There is 2 trucks and a fire where we are easily seen...

A helicopter comes from the North, does about a half mile circle around our whole 100 acres pretty high up. Then goes directly over my brothers stand at about 100-200 feet over the top of the tallest trees and does 2 more smaller circles around it.......then goes back up, and heads directly North again..

It looked like the helicopter had a black "arm" poking out and angling down on the very front of it........

We did some brush hogging down by his stand, and he has a decent size feeder down there (empty of course) could they be looking at the feeder?

What could this Helicopter be doing????????!!!!!!!!!!!

2. montgohunter

montgohunter New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    St. Charles
    hey i had this happen at my farm two years ago!!! well this guy who hunts out there and we give permission too went out and put about 100 pounds of corn next to his stand:mad2::mad2::mad2:....so this helicopter hovers right over the stand when i was walking through the middle of the field...it was really weird and was really spooky also...it would scare the deer to all heck i would think and they did it during the same time period two years ago!

3. RAGENTHECAGE

RAGENTHECAGE Senior Member

Jul 14, 2009
    MOBERLY MO
    [rquote=1887329&tid=131482&author=montgohunter]hey i had this happen at my farm two years ago!!! well this guy who hunts out there and we give permission too went out and put about 100 pounds of corn next to his stand:mad2::mad2::mad2:....so this helicopter hovers right over the stand when i was walking through the middle of the field...it was really weird and was really spooky also...it would scare the deer to all heck i would think and they did it during the same time period two years ago![/rquote]

there looking for dope. its the drug task force. were is your farm in Macon? we were doing some flights in macon the other day lookin for dope some one had called in.

4. RAGENTHECAGE

Jul 14, 2009
    MOBERLY MO
    it was over drill weekend.

5. Cedar Thicket

Cedar Thicket Blonde Bearded Guy

We actually gave my bro some trouble, saying "What you got planted down there dude!!!!!!!"

Probably 2 miles or so the way the crow flies from Long Branch....

Does this mean one of my neighbors called in, and thinks Im growing something????

6. RAGENTHECAGE

Jul 14, 2009
    MOBERLY MO
  7. Cook

Cook Well-Known Member

May 28, 2003
    missing person,drugs,baiting,yeti...who knows..they were looking for something

8. chaser

chaser New Member

A couple of years ago there was a article in the conservation book that the agents was in the air working with agents on ground to try and catch hunters who was baiting during the seasons

9. montgohunter

montgohunter New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    St. Charles
    [rquote=1887341&tid=131482&author=RAGENTHECAGE][rquote=1887329&tid=131482&author=montgohunter]hey i had this happen at my farm two years ago!!! well this guy who hunts out there and we give permission too went out and put about 100 pounds of corn next to his stand:mad2::mad2::mad2:....so this helicopter hovers right over the stand when i was walking through the middle of the field...it was really weird and was really spooky also...it would scare the deer to all heck i would think and they did it during the same time period two years ago![/rquote]

there looking for dope. its the drug task force. were is your farm in Macon? we were doing some flights in macon the other day lookin for dope some one had called in.[/rquote]

no my farm is in montgomery county....so what is my helicopter for them?!