Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
21,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not hunted Deer or Turkey in years. Once again I was more than ready but the Lord said no by laying me up.

Very hard headed I’m thinking I can go, kind of a pain with one hand but think I can make it work.

My wife is saying a very loud NO!!! She does have points I could fall and have to be taken out. I could pull too much and mess myself up.

Was laid up few years ago but still went with my son. Now I have a Hernia that they won’t operate on.

Ah really just thinking out loud and being POed knowing once again nothing I can do.

oneshot

:D Never hurt the Big Grin setting around.

· ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,461 Posts
I think the Lord is working through your wife by saying NO!

· Registered
1,772 Posts
Have you considered applying for any of the disabled hunts? Should not be a problem to get a Dr. statement. You would have to have someone go with you to carry your butt, urr, deer out.

· Registered
21,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Have you considered applying for any of the disabled hunts? Should not be a problem to get a Dr. statement. You would have to have someone go with you to carry your butt, urr, deer out.
Main problem now is I only have use of one arm. Have to use sticks to shoot. Last year I was down because arthritis put me completely down.

Truth I've always felt there is so many in far worse shape.

oneshot
:D The Big Grins tail is that long.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.