Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
PURE KILLER
38,022 Posts
nope never had,been thinking about it though pretty hard.

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
some one got a link on them ??

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
looks good
but a little costly for me

why not just take a sleeping bac and sew some shoulder straps in it ?

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
[rquote=1500531&tid=104694&author=bert*man]Holy schneikies! They want over $300.00 for those things? How many days here in Missouri does it really get brutally cold enough to need one?[/rquote]

Kinda what I was thinking. Already have the Carhartts if it gets real cold, splurged on the Under Armor base layers too, just add a package or two of Hot-Hands and I'm all set!

·
Banned
11,330 Posts
[rquote=1500531&tid=104694&author=bert*man]Holy schneikies! They want over $300.00 for those things? How many days here in Missouri does it really get brutally cold enough to need one?[/rquote]

No kidden, I'd rather have a real nice set up Cabelas warm gear. I can't see hiking that thing a mile and a half to the stand either.

·
PURE KILLER
38,022 Posts
[rquote=1500375&tid=104694&author=Viper Sniper]No they seem like they would work....but why buy one when you could just use a....

SNUGGIE!

=*=ViperSniper=*= [/rquote]

your gonna go make but one ain't yah,heading to wally world:hysterical:i'll get one for wife but if they work.i'm getting this one:whistle:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-HOT-CAMO-SN...mdZViewItemQQptZUS_Throws?hash=item4a9c982e9c

[Edited on 12-6-2009 by coyotehunter]

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
[rquote=1500585&tid=104694&author=coyotehunter][rquote=1500375&tid=104694&author=Viper Sniper]No they seem like they would work....but why buy one when you could just use a....

SNUGGIE!

=*=ViperSniper=*= [/rquote]

your gonna go make but one ain't yah,heading to wally world:hysterical:i'll get one for wife but if they work.i'm getting this one:whistle:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-HOT-CAMO-SN...mdZViewItemQQptZUS_Throws?hash=item4a9c982e9c

[Edited on 12-6-2009 by coyotehunter][/rquote]

:rof2::rof2: i can see you now setting around the camp fire in that thing at the round up :rof2::rof2:

·
PURE KILLER
38,022 Posts
well walmart didn't have any:mad2:

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
i guess if they keep ya warm
i need three :D

·
19,117 Posts
[rquote=1500531&tid=104694&author=bert*man]Holy schneikies! They want over $300.00 for those things? How many days here in Missouri does it really get brutally cold enough to need one?[/rquote] i can think of atleast 1 quadrapalegic who hunts, and this suit would do him a great benefit, he fires his gun by applying suction to a lil rubber hose, was going to help him site in his muzzleloader today but other plans of his set him back and it was a no go

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.