Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
101 - 120 of 205 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,460 Posts
Almost 12” or rain near St Peters.

we had a great day yesterday for our charity golf outing. Today, the course is a lake. 🤪

Plant Mirror Tree Road surface Asphalt

• Wow
Reactions: 20' and beanpile

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
what part of 70?
Right in front of Mid Rivers Mall Dr. whole highway in between there and new mall on northside under about 3ft of water. Old town St Peters is under water too.

Reactions: beanpile

·
1,921 Posts
70 is shut down from man made BS. They keep raising the Dardenne flood plain to the south and west and it pushes all the water to the St. Peters golf course and over 70. American greed at it's finest!

Second or third time I recall now in just a few years

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Just saw 70 is open both directions now and traffic seems to be moving well.

·
14,587 Posts
They never seem to miss when they call for 100+ degrees and 90+ humidity though. :mad:
they nailed the rain this morning though, at least Fox 2 did yesterday at 6pm
they even said they were calling in Chris Higgins at 4am as that was when they thought the heavy rain was to hit, it hit our house at 3am

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
they nailed the rain this morning though, at least Fox 2 did yesterday at 6pm
they even said they were calling in Chris Higgins at 4am as that was when they thought the heavy rain was to hit, it hit our house at 3am
And before the storm, their computer model was predicting 7"+ and nobody believed it. Ended up with 9.05" at the airport which beat a record set in 1915. They said Ofallon had 13.2".

I blame all the folks that were griping about no rain, I believe it's called karma, either that or all the dang Christians praying for rain. Lol

At any rate, I'm glad we got some rain and hope everybody gets a share of the water.

Reactions: Dafish and Wibb

·
14,587 Posts
our 10 inch gauge was running over this morning, When I looked out the window I thought maybe there was a hole in the bottom of it as I could not see a water line., duh,,, Our roof weather station showed 10.5 but when it is raining real hard it is not accurate.

101 - 120 of 205 Posts