Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
21 - 40 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Where are the beans toast? Water standing in fields around my farm?

Couldnt get in to check on plots yesterday because of the mud.
It is getting a really damn dry south of 50. Had flooding monsoons 2nd and 3rd week of turkey season and about 1.25” since, of which 9/10ths came in one rain. And it’s been 95 degrees with a 30 mph wind at least 50% of the days. The crops that got in before the one decent rain are hurting and a lot of seed that missed that rain is laying in the dust. NOAA just said this area is entering a flash drought.

·
Triple Creek Hunter
1,084 Posts
Had about 1 1/2" rain last Sat night. Hope we get some today. Most looks just north of us. My Egyptian Wheat could use some rain although it's pretty drought tolerant. Next 10 or so days very hot high 90s over 100 couple days forecasted with no rain.

·
Registered
32,905 Posts
Not a drop at my place. An inch literally 2 miles n. And east. 15 day forecast shows a 20% chance 2 days. Agree most of state north of about highway 50 got an inch to 5 inches last night.. shows 98 to 101 degrees every day after sunday.
Maybe you should move to where the rain is.

·
Registered
32,905 Posts
Its raining now in the Beaufort/Leslie area.

·
Part-time malcontent
8,068 Posts
Still mostly high and dry on the Ozarks Plateau. Some spotty showers moved through last night so some places got a bit of rain. 50% chance this afternoon, we’ll see what happens. Then hot and dry next several days.

·
Registered
32,905 Posts
Do people really look at the extended forecast and put any stock in it?
I do as about a 60/40 chance.

Reactions: 20'

·
Under appreciated
92,403 Posts
When are we getting the 110 and 115 degree days @Beerman ? This 100 degree stuff is getting boring. Weeks of 110 and 115 ahead, right?

·
Under appreciated
92,403 Posts
Still mostly high and dry on the Ozarks Plateau. Some spotty showers moved through last night so some places got a bit of rain. 50% chance this afternoon, we’ll see what happens. Then hot and dry next several days.
We got a good soaking in southern GASCO on Friday night and Sat morning. Needed it for sure

Reactions: 421sd
21 - 40 of 164 Posts