Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine said that he saw the "Commander" himself in SE Ks this weekend (Riverton for those who are familiar with the area) at a gas station. Don't know if it's true or not.

P.S. TeamBDM, son of a cold duck, and wingman

T.J. is the one who told me.

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
8,821 Posts
who's Phil Robertson?

isnt he that Holier than thou Senator from back east?

·
Registered
69,560 Posts
Originally posted by Son_of_Cold_Duck
who's Phil Robertson?

I'm think'n that might be Pat Robertson

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
8,821 Posts
Originally posted by Mailman
Originally posted by Son_of_Cold_Duck
who's Phil Robertson?

I'm think'n that might be Pat Robertson
is he a golfer then?

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
It was prolly just Subway blow on his new duck commander call in Riverton. :hysterical::roll2:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
I met Phil about 8 years ago.. He judged a Team Duck Calling Competition in Arkansas I blew in.. I was working at Walmart in sporting goods at the time, and him and that "red dog" dude set up a table by my counter.. Pretty good guys... They have a big dip of Cophenhagen in every time I saw em...
No spit bottles either:scared:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Where at in Arkansas? My wife went to college, I believe with one of his nephews and he spoke there once. Harding University in Searcy, Ar.

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
I worked in Walnut Ridge... The contest was in Pocahontas... I gradiated in Black Rock...
Been to Harding many times..:dancin:

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well for like $10g's you can go hunt with phil and his DC crew. Personally, i wouldn't pay that much to hunt with heffner's "girl's next door." That's a friggin rip off. Why would anyone pay that much to kill ducks. Matter of fact, why would anyone pay $2,500 to hunt a duck club. OOOOPPPPSS.. It's a waist of money. If you can't kill ducks on public land, what makes people think they can kill em on a 2500$$ club. Usually those are the kind of people that are top water sky bustin idiots that piss everybody else off.:stickfight:

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
I could care less about the ZZ Top impersonator. Same with Foiles. neither impresses me.

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Originally posted by DADAKOTA
I could care less about the ZZ Top impersonator. Same with Foiles. neither impresses me.
+1

chukkles, if you weren't shopping on saturday you could have hunted with the duck commander himself. it was awesome. he can't shoot real well though, missed a goose at point blank range, kind of saved himself with a double on mallets though.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I like ol' DC, but he is the only one. I don't mind watching some of the primos boys but not all of them. But my alltime fav would have to be the FLY WAY HIGHWAY!

:whistle:

·
Registered
17,089 Posts
Buddy of mine is filming for him now. I don't know a whole bunch about the DC though.

·
White Board Man
14,380 Posts
Originally posted by Gakic24
I worked in Walnut Ridge... The contest was in Pocahontas... I gradiated in Black Rock...
I used to live in Pocahontas, small world

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Originally posted by blevely
Originally posted by Gakic24
I used to live in Pocahontas, small world
yes it is.... what the heck did you do down on Poky land?

·
White Board Man
14,380 Posts
Worked at Randolf County Med Center, and worked down in New Port and Harris Hospital and then down in Batesville at White River Med Center

1 - 20 of 25 Posts