Headed south on 55

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by porkchop, Nov 12, 2010.

1. porkchop

porkchop Active Member

Nov 13, 2007
    Barnhart/Perryville
    Good luck to everyone this weekend! I am headed out to Perryville.

2. Be headed to Perryville to leavin Columbia at 2pm

3. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    good luck man. im headed there too :cheers:

4. Judah

Judah Crossbow supporter

Oct 19, 2007
    Warren County
    [rquote=1893626&tid=131890&author=porkchop]Good luck to everyone this weekend! I am headed out to Perryville.[/rquote]

You wouldn't want to stop by Oberle meats and get me some smoked pork tenderloin would ya...??? Is that in Perryville or St. Gen? I don't remember anything but it was the best I have ever had in my life!

5. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

[rquote=1893665&tid=131890&author=judah] I don't remember anything but it was the best I have ever had in my life![/rquote]

:rof2::rof2::rof2:

6. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1893665&tid=131890&author=judah][rquote=1893626&tid=131890&author=porkchop]Good luck to everyone this weekend! I am headed out to Perryville.[/rquote]

You wouldn't want to stop by Oberle meats and get me some smoked pork tenderloin would ya...??? Is that in Perryville or St. Gen? I don't remember anything but it was the best I have ever had in my life![/rquote]

oberle is in ste gen. i saw on their site smoked pork LOIN. didnt notice TENDERloin. they have both i'd assume?

7. Judah

Judah Crossbow supporter

Oct 19, 2007
    Warren County
    [rquote=1893679&tid=131890&author=knockemdeadd][rquote=1893665&tid=131890&author=judah][rquote=1893626&tid=131890&author=porkchop]Good luck to everyone this weekend! I am headed out to Perryville.[/rquote]

You wouldn't want to stop by Oberle meats and get me some smoked pork tenderloin would ya...??? Is that in Perryville or St. Gen? I don't remember anything but it was the best I have ever had in my life![/rquote]

oberle is in ste gen. i saw on their site smoked pork LOIN. didnt notice TENDERloin. they have both i'd assume?[/rquote]

Yep that too! IT IS REALLY THAT GOOD. And I am not small so you should listen to that advice.

8. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    yep, you're a tall drink o water :cheers: