Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hadnt got a pic of the split g4 buck since august and was worried he might have got killed. Me and my bro went for a quick hour look after he got off school and he found his right side!! Unfortunatly he broke his g3 off. I scored it and if you add in the g3 (bout 10inches) it scores 65. I cant wait to see what he grows into next year. If he grows like he did this year he'll be close to 160.

We also found two more 4 point sides tonight and i found an old 4 point side yesterday.

We are defiently going to look tomorrow for the other side and any others we can find. So far theres been about 10 bucks off the trail cams that have shed.

[file]91621[/file]

[file]91619[/file]

[file]91617[/file]

[file]91615[/file]

[file]91613[/file]

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
:woot::woot::woot:

KILLER PICS MAN!

BEST OF LUCK FINDING HIS MATCH!And ya never know...You might even find that broken tine!

Sounds like you got alot more sheds out there to find!

Just curious....How far was the shed from where that trail cam pic of him was takin?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[rquote=1562579&tid=108677&author=SHEDHEAD]:woot::woot::woot:

KILLER PICS MAN!

BEST OF LUCK FINDING HIS MATCH!And ya never know...You might even find that broken tine!

Sounds like you got alot more sheds out there to find!

Just curious....How far was the shed from where that trail cam pic of him was takin?[/rquote]

100 yards. I think i got a picture of him two days ago with just bloody circles on his head. Theres 6 that came into the bait with fresh bloody circles so there around. Me and my brother only looked for an hour before it got dark.

·
Registered
816 Posts
thats pretty cool to see... glad to see your able to keep track of the deer.. i dont think i could ever match a shed to a picture very well :cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.