Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my mind set on .32Cal. Muzzleloader.Wife was having a fit :mad2:

Well I was looking in Bass Pro Catalog found 3D Evolution Camo,I really like it.Problem is I need Tires for my Pickup.So I can not afford the Rifle and the Camo.

What do you Guys think of this Camo? What would you do??

oneshot
:D The Big Grin would make Tina work more hours.:roll2:

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
I would do what ya like. It's always easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to get permission.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Hmmm... after a long while pondering, I say get the rifle too!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
If I were you sir I would not get anything and do what your wife wants. I pretty much do not get anything at all anymore because I have my wife and that's all you really need, well my son also. When I wake up in the morning I look at my wife and know that I made the right decision in not making any purshases that was not needed. She's so special and keeps me happy. All you need is her!

·
Registered
21,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Nicholas
If I were you sir I would not get anything and do what your wife wants. I pretty much do not get anything at all anymore because I have my wife and that's all you really need, well my son also. When I wake up in the morning I look at my wife and know that I made the right decision in not making any purshases that was not needed. She's so special and keeps me happy. All you need is her!
:roll2:Had her for 24 years,would trade her in on a Newer Madel but too dang hard to break in,so I'll keep her.

I could get her to make me New Camo.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin just goes nakid.

·
Registered
21,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
24 YEARS!
:eek:
Yelp I moved in with her Friday the 13th,24 years ago yesterday.Was with the first one 11 years.Over lapped with a few in between.:roll2:

oneshot
:D The Big Grin is True Green!!

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Oh yeah... I forgot to add, get the camo too, just keep it in the truck! :D

Congrats on finding such a catch oneshot!!
:cheers::cheers:

When does the :D get a wife???

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
'Ol Big Grin wouldn't like the new models anyway. Other than being hard to brake in, they's kinda sissyfied too.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,365 Posts
Tell your wife to get a second job so you can afford buy both.:hysterical:

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
cough gag cough gagg gagg

man who has the waders on sale, nicholas needs em ,go buy me pair too :rotfl::rotfl::D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.