Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
If you look at some of his comments the last couple days you would understand. I’m not that kind of person but I’m tried of him being so arrogant and demeaning. Just saying!! I don’t know anyone else that hears 10 plus birds every morning but can’t kill one. Just saying!!
Oh, thats right... I was the one claiming to be gods gift to turkeys and calling you a city boy.....

Reactions: jsr

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Heres a trophy photo for ya Bif...

Screenshot_20210508-042905_Facebook.jpg

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Reactions: hesseu

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Oh, thats right... I was the one claiming to be gods gift to turkeys and calling you a city boy.....
Referring to you as a City boy I will admit but you are the number one turkey expert in the nation. I just don’t think you actually know how bad the population is. That’s why I recommend getting out of the concrete jungle and spend some time where turkeys actually live.

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,662 Posts
Referring to you as a City boy I will admit but you are the number one turkey expert in the nation. I just don’t think you actually know how bad the population is. That’s why I recommend getting out of the concrete jungle and spend some time where turkeys actually live.

I'm just curious, have you ever met Jeff? Do you actually know anything about him other than what you read here & possibly in some other groups he posts?

Based on what I quoted, I'm guessing your only opinion comes from his postings.

Admittedly, I read very little of what he posts anymore, probably for many of the same reasons you have formed your opinions of him. But the difference is, I know him & actually consider him a friend, even though I bust on him most of the time when I respond to him here. He may be an idiot in many ways, he's still an intelligent idiot. :) And I will assure you, he's a very accomplished hunter & not just an internet loudmouth.

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Buddy, Ive hunted 3 states this year. I doubt you have a better frame of reference than I do.

Reactions: WBF and Str8 Killn

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I'm just curious, have you ever met Jeff? Do you actually know anything about him other than what you read here & possibly in some other groups he posts?

Based on what I quoted, I'm guessing your only opinion comes from his postings.

Admittedly, I read very little of what he posts anymore, probably for many of the same reasons you have formed your opinions of him. But the difference is, I know him & actually consider him a friend, even though I bust on him most of the time when I respond to him here. He may be an idiot in many ways, he's still an intelligent idiot. :) And I will assure you, he's a very accomplished hunter & not just an internet loudmouth.
No I don’t know him personally and yes my opinion was formed from what he post. When you make the clams he does it put into question your knowledge of the outdoors. Everyone is untitled to an opinion but when you express yours as fact and everyone else’s as false with arrogance it’s hard not to form a bad opinion of a person. I’m sure he is a good guy but you can’t be a jerk day after day without someone calling you out. I tried being nice at first but after a couple personal attacks I decided he is just loud mouth that believes everything a government worker puts on paper. That’s ok but don’t put down the people that are experienced and spend most of their time in rural Missouri watching the population drop to an alarming low. That’s why I say get out more and see for yourself. No one in my area thinks the population is healthy!

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
No I don’t know him personally and yes my opinion was formed from what he post. When you make the clams he does it put into question your knowledge of the outdoors. Everyone is untitled to an opinion but when you express yours as fact and everyone else’s as false with arrogance it’s hard not to form a bad opinion of a person. I’m sure he is a good guy but you can’t be a jerk day after day without someone calling you out. I tried being nice at first but after a couple personal attacks I decided he is just loud mouth that believes everything a government worker puts on paper. That’s ok but don’t put down the people that are experienced and spend most of their time in rural Missouri watching the population drop to an alarming low. That’s why I say get out more and see for yourself. No one in my area thinks the population is healthy!
What you think is being a jerk is just being right. Just because it hurts your feelings doesn't make me a jerk.

Reactions: WBF

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Buddy, Ive hunted 3 states this year. I doubt you have a better frame of reference than I do.
Wow you deserve a trophy!! I’ve hunted 3or4 states many years but that doesn’t make me more knowledgeable than the local farmers that are alarmed by the drop in population. Spend more time in the outdoors and talk with people that are living it. Not the ones setting behind a computer.

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Wow you deserve a trophy!! I’ve hunted 3or4 states many years but that doesn’t make me more knowledgeable than the local farmers that are alarmed by the drop in population. Spend more time in the outdoors and talk with people that are living it. Not the ones setting behind a computer.

I suspect I hunt more days a year than you have in the last 4.

Reactions: WBF

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts

·
King of the White Ninjas
25,262 Posts
He said he hasn’t in another thread. Said he was stuck on killing one particular bird. Probably because that’s the only bird he has on that piece of ground. But he would never admit that. 10 plus boys #habitat
He has for sure killed at least one this year because I watched him do it.

·
Registered
18,793 Posts
@Grundy are you going to start asking hawk what he does for a living..??. Don’t be a turdhunter .!.!.!.!

·
1,184 Posts
You cannot criticize or hate on anyone here unless you're an OG! That's the rules. Only certain people can be a Richard on this site Grundy! Figure it out quickly or you won't fit in the group. There are unwritten rules and a hierarchy here don't you know? Don't expect someone hating on each other is a path for you to join in. They will belittle you quickly and let you know how horrible of a person you are. Don't ever call anyone out unless you personally know them and have killed a turkey with em.

·
Registered
21,135 Posts
Good point justindh1. 🗽 It appears we do have a bit of Big Brother syndrome, where we can pick on our siblings, but no one else better do it. :rolleyes:

·
King of the White Ninjas
25,262 Posts
I think the point that most of the people on here defending Hawk are trying to make is...We all agree that he is as annoying as #%€¥ on a lot of these threads, but he has killed a lot of sh!t. With that said, I could have strangled him yesterday for not pulling the trigger on a couple of WI birds I worked for him!!!

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
Screenshot_20200104-164641~2.png

21 - 40 of 51 Posts