Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hawk will be posting his past kill pictures here. Please don’t say anything hateful. He hasn’t posted pictures because people say mean things. I don’t believe he even hunts so I started this thread and challenge him to post some successful outings to prove me wrong. Waiting......

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
He doesnt post kill pictures here anymore. I guess I dont understand why but its no big deal really. He posts them a lot on facebook and I dont see the difference really.

Agree with pinwheel and he kills a lot of ducks also.

·
Registered
21,135 Posts
I believe Hawk has killed lots of wildlife, but I don’t recall seeing a picture. I don’t do the Facebook thing.
I know he deer hunts, duck hunts, turkey hunts and has hunted upland birds. My guess is he has numerous pictures from previous adventures. Ok with me if he chooses to share on MWT or not.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He doesnt post kill pictures here anymore. I guess I dont understand why but its no big deal really. He posts them a lot on facebook and I dont see the difference really.

Agree with pinwheel and he kills a lot of ducks also.
Maybe so but usually when someone resorts to personal attacks they don’t have much to back up their opinion. Some of the comments he has posted about turkeys makes me question whether or not he knows much about hunting. Just look back a couple weeks ago when he was talking about his experience on that particular morning hunting turkeys. Definitely didn’t read like an experienced hunter. Most good hunters don’t attack someone that disagrees with them. He has done that numerous times in the last month.

·
Registered
7,635 Posts
Most good hunters I know wouldn’t make a forum post challenging someone else to post up pictures. Just sayin

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
Most good hunters I know wouldn’t make a forum post challenging someone else to post up pictures. Just sayin
He sure demands all kinds of other proof on here though, pictures included.

Reactions: 20' and Grundy

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you look at some of his comments the last couple days you would understand. I’m not that kind of person but I’m tried of him being so arrogant and demeaning. Just saying!! I don’t know anyone else that hears 10 plus birds every morning but can’t kill one. Just saying!!

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
If you look at some of his comments the last couple days you would understand. I’m not that kind of person but I’m tried of him being so arrogant and demeaning. Just saying!! I don’t know anyone else that hears 10 plus birds every morning but can’t kill one. Just saying!!
What makes you think he hasn’t killed one? Did he say that?

He usually hunts in KS too and their season is longer. I think he may be in WI hunting with a buddy now also.

·
Hawk Hibernator
2,061 Posts
10-4

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
20210507_151508.jpg

·
1,184 Posts
At least he knows how to take exaggerated trophy pics like the pros do if that's him. Reminds me of the Carter/Biden pics taken recently.

Reactions: Grundy

·
Addicted Habitat Junkie/Duck Whore
3,359 Posts
At least he knows how to take exaggerated trophy pics like the pros do if that's him. Reminds me of the Carter/Biden pics taken recently.

That's just his face mask..........Sleepy Joe says it's his "patriotic duty" and you never can be too safe in the covid pandemic............and btw..........no need to long arm that beast!

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
That is the all famous Spook Spann and the buck he killed on a tip from the Cenex gal.

Reactions: Grundy

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What makes you think he hasn’t killed one? Did he say that?

He usually hunts in KS too and their season is longer. I think he may be in WI hunting with a buddy now also.
He said he hasn’t in another thread. Said he was stuck on killing one particular bird. Probably because that’s the only bird he has on that piece of ground. But he would never admit that. 10 plus boys #habitat

·
Registered
21,135 Posts
Grundy, don't you think that good habitat is an important piece that a species needs to survive?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts