Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Addicted Habitat Junkie/Duck Whore
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the flooding I haven't made it over yet to pick up my mounts but Bob did send over some pics today.

Based off the pics it looks as though they turned out great as Bob always does quality work!

First is rifle and second pic is archery

Head Elk Vertebrate Wood Natural material
Elk Natural material Wood Deer Fawn

· 2 Corinthians 5:10
1,818 Posts
Wow, those are some great deer.

Reactions: CuivreDog2

· Máistir an pointe hocht.
75,067 Posts
Both could’ve used another year. :D

Great bucks Brett, very happy for ya.:tup:

Coupla good deer there.

Reactions: CuivreDog2

3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
did he score them yet danggit!
Unfortunately Bob he did not - one of my neighbors is an official B&C scorer and another one is an official SMBBC scorer so I will have them scored by one of them as soon as I take physical possession of them again.

As you know, the scoring process takes a while, and the taxidermist has better things to do with his time than score my deer, especially when it wouldn't be an "official" score.

3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Excellent! Any QDMA CO-OPs on this side of the state? Can't argue with those results...
Quite a few co-ops are forming across the state.

There is a grad student from the University of Georgia partnering with QDMA, the University of Georgia, USFWS, and others regarding a study of the effectiveness of wildlife management cooperatives.

I know that they reached out to our cooperative, and 13 others in the state for information on how we operate.

I remember looking at the list of cooperatives and was impressed how they seemed to be located in virtually all areas of the state so there is probably one near you that you may not be aware of.

The only area I remember being devoid was extreme SE MO and that's not exactly whitetail mecca so not totally unexpected.

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Quite a few co-ops are forming across the state.

There is a grad student from the University of Georgia partnering with QDMA, the University of Georgia, USFWS, and others regarding a study of the effectiveness of wildlife management cooperatives.

I know that they reached out to our cooperative, and 13 others in the state for information on how we operate.

I remember looking at the list of cooperatives and was impressed how they seemed to be located in virtually all areas of the state so there is probably one near you that you may not be aware of.

The only area I remember being devoid was extreme SE MO and that's not exactly whitetail mecca so not totally unexpected.
How do you get your hands on that map/list?

Reactions: WBF
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.