Have we lost our minds?

Discussion in 'Social Club 2011' started by TATER, May 28, 2009.

1. TATER

TATER Well-Known Member

2. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    Call me what you will but I would have told the complainers to go back to where they came from if they don't like it and to make sure they spell my name right when they go crying to whomever to tattle on me

3. racks-n-beards

racks-n-beards Chiefs FANatic

Nope... I am not part of that "We" you speak of.:cheers:

4. cfdjay

cfdjay New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Seriously, I can't even watch the news anymore. It's so painful. Everyday I get closer and closer to moving to the mountains and becoming a hunting hermit.

5. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

Nothing surprises me anymore....:mad2:

6. yankeesgirl

yankeesgirl New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Wow really now that is just really stupid.

7. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    just crazy, its getting to be sad in this country, you cant even have patriotic pride without offending someone, dont even think about having pride in your heritage if your caucasion either or your a racist

8. Roscoe Dog

Roscoe Dog Active Member

Apr 15, 2003
    Maryland Heights,Mo
    I will personally buy her a ticket back to Africa were she belongs if she doesnt like the American flag, just were in the bell does she think she is living. Thats just plain crap.

9. SHORTSHOT

SHORTSHOT Active Member

Feb 24, 2009
    KANSAS CITY
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FLAG WILL ALWAYS FLY WHEREVER I PUT IT. NO MATTER WHAT.
    :soapbox::soapbox::soapbox:
    BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING.:)

10. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    I haven't lost mine.

11. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    OK, Now I AM READY to move to Montana, seal the borders, it's time to secede....:D

The killer is, it's prolly all right if the person from Africa wants to have a flag from their former country displayed in their work space..... This is just plain freakin outrageous....:mad2:

We are becoming a country of pansies and whiners....:whinging:

12. dookie

dookie New Member

Nov 27, 2004
    imperial,mo
    I posted this on mrb's thread about the same subject, but it's worth posting again if you didn't see it.

We hung this flag in our warehouse the day after 9-11.
    It has been there ever since and WILL stay there!
    That story is totally rediculous, but for every flag that is taken down, one should be hung where it can be appreciated!

Fight fire with fire!!

[file]58756[/file]

13. TATER

TATER Well-Known Member

I like Callaojoe's idea that we ahould ALL hang our Flag up at work!!!:claphands::cheers:

14. Swampy

Swampy New Member

I think along with the Stars and Stripes you should hang a Gadsen :rock:

15. MAJORTOM

MAJORTOM Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2006
    At work as usual
    What ever happened to standing up to AMERICAN values. If these people come to this country, then they Must agree to AMERICAN patriotisim. If you don't like it, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!!!!! otherwise keep your mouth shut.!!:mad2::mad2::mad2:

16. Swampy

Swampy New Member

anyone who finds the story upsetting is a 1950's person living in the 2000's. We are supposed to be citizens of the World and everyone must feel for their fellows thoughts. It is only going to get worse.

17. TATER

TATER Well-Known Member

[rquote=1278170&tid=89430&author=Swampy]anyone who finds the story upsetting is a 1950's person living in the 2000's. We are supposed to be citizens of the World and everyone must feel for their fellows thoughts. It is only going to get worse.[/rquote]
    Yep Swampy..that be me (and you too) we are still hanging on to our silly morals, ethics and love of country... SSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH I know a few sets of kids that are gonna carry that same silly idea on to the future.. unfortunately they are really going to be a minority in this country unless it starts changing back..:mad2:

18. SHORTSHOT

SHORTSHOT Active Member

Feb 24, 2009
    KANSAS CITY
    CHANGE IS HERE JUST NOT WHAT WE WANTED.:mad2::mad2:

19. TAB

TAB Active Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Southern Illinois
    :mad2: Bunch of crap!!