Hats off to MDC agents!!

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by Big Time Hunter, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Today we were paid a visit by our local agent Chris Doran and agent B.D. Rice. It was the first time I've ever been checked on private property. I would like to commend them for doing a fine job! After checking out my small doe they did not tarry and let us be on our way. Thanks guys! It was nice meeting you again Mr. Doran and I appreciate the the job you are doing. Be safe and take care.

BTH:cheers:

2. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    :claphands::2thumbsup:

3. TrackerCasey

TrackerCasey Active Member

Sep 20, 2006
    Mid-Michigan
    I love this post!!!!! Usually guys are like "Can you believe they checked ME!!!" GREAT post !!!

4. Dutch

Dutch Senior Member Team 19

Nov 28, 2003
    Huntsville.Mo
  5. igor

igor Active Member

Mar 8, 2006
    Never met those guys.

Agent Gruber is good people, he checked me in the driveway LOL!

He couldn't let me go with him on the deer decoy thingy, man that would have
    been some fun.:D

6. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Those guys put in a LOT of hours this time of year and don't get many thanks for it!

7. Marine95

Marine95 New Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Fenton
    Seen them out in full force this weekend. My brother was checked at our property. More of a presence than I have ever seen.

8. sand_manms

sand_manms New Member

Dec 13, 2005
    South Mississippi
    :claphands::claphands::eek::

9. BigBrown36

BigBrown36 New Member

Oct 26, 2009
    They were stopping everyone on 61 South today that had a deer in the bed of their truck. Also ran into a wildlife checkpoint on 151.

10. 1FastCam

1FastCam New Member

Nov 25, 2002
    CT
    Good to hear! Never had a bad experience with an MDC agent. All stand up guys and they do a heck of a good job.:cheers:

11. Piney

Piney New Member

Feb 4, 2005
    SW MO
    For the most part good guys doing a tough job! :claphands:

12. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    For the most part, it's a pretty thankless job. Glad to see a positive post aimed their direction for a change.:claphands:

:claphands::claphands::eek::

13. inkwithattitude

inkwithattitude Active Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Caro,MI
    Not from mo but will commend the credit down that way too!! An to our mi officers!

14. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004
  15. Detrhoyt

Detrhoyt Horny D

Oct 26, 2008
    Work
    Yeah, good job, MDC Agents! Collect that revenue! Collect that revenue! Collect that revenue! (I know, not the same as "Cut that meat!") :cheers:

16. Poor Valley

Poor Valley Active Member

Mar 14, 2003
    Rolla, Mo
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

17. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    never have a problem with people doing their jobs! like the bth, I very much appreciate it when they are checking all the camps in our neck of the woods!!!!

18. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    [rquote=1895691&tid=132085&author=pinwheel]For the most part, it's a pretty thankless job. Glad to see a positive post aimed their direction for a change.:claphands:[/rquote]

:cheers:

19. jwgossage

jwgossage Member

Awesome Post! The MDC Agents do a great job!

20. seanilebuck

seanilebuck New Member

Jan 19, 2009
    midmo
    yep, here in BOCOMO they do a fine job. A question, are MDC Agents allowed to enter private property at will to determine if there had been a code violation, or are they only allowed to investigate what they can see from a public access? The reason I ask is that I suspect that some hunters may be telchecking in something different than what they legally got.:confused:

[file]147370[/file] [file]147379[/file]