Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Biology nit wit exposer
81,122 Posts
I was on her side till she pissed the bed.

Reactions: manitou1

·
Registered
426 Posts
"which he argued would cost him $600 to replace"...would? Someone peed all over your bed and you haven't replaced it yet? Yikes.

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,405 Posts
If only I had a dollar for every time that has happened to me. I'd be a rich man!

Two words of advice.....Mattress protector!

·
#Debbie
11,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If only I had a dollar for every time that has happened to me. I'd be a rich man!

Two words of advice.....Mattress protector!

Reactions: bluecan

·
#Debbie
11,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gonna miss one shots experience on this
I posted in the fishing forum in hopes to dangle a lure in front of him and get a bite. I often live life with the motto of WWOD, What Would Oneshot do?

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Even in my good days arousal and a machete weilding woman don't mix

·
Biology nit wit exposer
81,122 Posts
A crazy woman who has a machete and is horny gives another meaning to the old saying "use it or lose it"

Reactions: 170BC and CamoNinja

·
#freetheninja
2,050 Posts
I know I’m going to reveal myself as a prude but I’ve just never been into urine and machetes.

And why the hell does using a machete to force someone to have sex only get you to class two sex offender? What’s a gal gotta do to make it to the pros? If it was a man he’d be fast laned to level one. Obvious sexual discrimination. #metoo

·
Banned
7,228 Posts
I know I'm going to reveal myself as a prude but I've just never been into urine and machetes.

And why the hell does using a machete to force someone to have sex only get you to class two sex offender? What's a gal gotta do to make it to the pros? If it was a man he'd be fast laned to level one. Obvious sexual discrimination. #metoo
First thing I thought also....

·
#freetheninja
2,050 Posts
And I bet she told him she was crazy first, but guys never listen!
The problem with that is that a lot of woman say, "I'm a little crazy! (Giggle giggle)" when what they really mean is "I'm super b!tchy!" So guys don't expect to ever hook up with a real nut job, they just think they have to put up with a little attitude until they find something else to tap. You know, business as usual. Then when they get a real life Kathy bates they aren't prepared to deal with it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts