Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a lot of effort from the Missouri Waterfowl Association and especially Bruce Carpenter, the handicap blind at Grand Pass is under construction. Hopefully it will be completed in time for the handicapped to use it this fall. Have a great season xx75-Billy Bridges

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Originally posted by xx75
With a lot of effort from the Missouri Waterfowl Association and especially Bruce Carpenter, the handicap blind at Grand Pass is under construction. Hopefully it will be completed in time for the handicapped to use it this fall. Have a great season xx75-Billy Bridges
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Originally posted by GoGop
:eek: That's a deal!!!! I have trouble finding people willing to hunt with me.

Thank you. :eek::cheers:
You know that John and David and myslef would get you in that duck boat down here at Taney Como-----just remember to bring your crash helmet and goggles as well as the snow mobile suit!!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
21,424 Posts
GoGop, CHairman, and eligible others...

Ditto what Rebel said, if you need someone to help you hunt ducks at Eagle Bluffs or Grand Pass, I have some dekes and don't mind putting them out and maybe even calling a bit. Try to give me enough notice to take off from work. :cheers:

·
5,632 Posts
And since I live like 10 minutes from Joe, I'll jump in his truck and come along! I don't have any dekes but I got two legs and a willing attitude.

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
Absolutely, both what Pman and GG said... im always willing to help out anyone I can... Im ALWAYS willing.. Nothin better then a day spent in the field w/ friends :cheers:
He ALWAYS HAS FOOD TOO!!!:peepwall:

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Originally posted by Plasticman
Absolutely, both what Pman and GG said... im always willing to help out anyone I can... Im ALWAYS willing.. Nothin better then a day spent in the field w/ friends :cheers:

Absolutely! Cant have anyone (me included) starve :D

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Hey Kurt, you know your welcome down this way, plus whitney misses sharin' a seat with you with dekes piled all around you :hysterical:. Still wish we could of gotten a pic of that ;).

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Originally posted by Plasticman

Dat ain't no lie :pop:

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
That is great.............:cheers:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
GOGOP, I'm on total disability for my back and neck but any time I go you are more than welcome to go. I have help that wil be more than glad to help both of us. I live in Jefferson City and can meet you anywhere or time. Have a great season xx75-Billy Bridges

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.