Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hamilton, MO was featured on Jay Gregory's show last night. I didn't know he grew up there. Apparently he donated an Archery program to the schools.

:cheers:

·
2,842 Posts
[rquote=1487069&tid=103900&author=Reflex]Hamilton, MO was featured on Jay Gregory's show last night. I didn't know he grew up there. Apparently he donated an Archery program to the schools.

:cheers:[/rquote]

His sponsors donated? Or HE donated? Usually, the company will pay for everything, he is probably just the face that went with it. BUT, I could be wrong, maybe he paid for all the bows outta his pocket.

Either way, its a great jesture to get kids involved, and thats whats important!!

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[rquote=1487082&tid=103900&author=rangerdvr][rquote=1487069&tid=103900&author=Reflex]Hamilton, MO was featured on Jay Gregory's show last night. I didn't know he grew up there. Apparently he donated an Archery program to the schools.

:cheers:[/rquote]

His sponsors donated? Or HE donated? Usually, the company will pay for everything, he is probably just the face that went with it. BUT, I could be wrong, maybe he paid for all the bows outta his pocket.

Either way, its a great jesture to get kids involved, and thats whats important!![/rquote]

He said he donated, but who knows for sure.

·
19,584 Posts
[rquote=1487087&tid=103900&author=Reflex][rquote=1487082&tid=103900&author=rangerdvr][rquote=1487069&tid=103900&author=Reflex]Hamilton, MO was featured on Jay Gregory's show last night. I didn't know he grew up there. Apparently he donated an Archery program to the schools.[/rquote]

Either way, its a great jesture to get kids involved, and thats whats important!![/rquote]

He said he donated, but who knows for sure.[/rquote]

I have word from a very reliable source, the he donated the bows, himself.

:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Jay actually sponsors my nephew's summer league baseball team. There are kids from Hamilton, Braymer, Norborne, and some other surrounding towns. Seems to be a stand-up guy.

·
5,639 Posts
He is a good guy with a good heart. Very nice act on his part.

:cheers:

Love to see celebritys given back especially to the youth

·
Banned
1,048 Posts
[rquote=1487132&tid=103900&author=Chairman][rquote=1487087&tid=103900&author=Reflex][rquote=1487082&tid=103900&author=rangerdvr][rquote=1487069&tid=103900&author=Reflex]Hamilton, MO was featured on Jay Gregory's show last night. I didn't know he grew up there. Apparently he donated an Archery program to the schools.[/rquote]

He said he donated, but who knows for sure.[/rquote]

I have word from a very reliable source, the he donated the bows, himself.

:2thumbsup:[/rquote]

I am sure he spear headed the idea,but I bet the bows were given free to him by Mathews. All the big names get tons of free stuff. Kisky's garages are full of Mathews bows for team members and gifts to outfitters,etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts