Haloween morning... Coming live at yah

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by Dirtdog, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Dirtdog

Dirtdog Active Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Sun is just peaking over the acorn infested ridge. Slight NE wind. Almost smashed a big body 8 with the ol' dodge ram on the way to the farm. As I was climbing into my set 3 turkeys that were rooster spooked one tree over, about gave me a heart attack. First time hunting this set all year. Will keep u guys updated. Good luck to everyone hunting this morning.

2. Dane-ger

Dane-ger New Member

Jan 2, 2008

3. kc704

kc704 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2004
    Missouri
    Good luck! I'm on duty so I'll have to live vicariously thru you live posters today.

4. kcgriz

kcgriz New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Wheatland, MO
    Good Luck! I don't have a morning stand for a ENE wind :whinging: but I do have and evening stand and will be in it this evening.:claphands:

5. Dirtdog

Dirtdog Active Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Just had a doe and her fawn come by and mama doe looked like she was breathing real hard with her mouth open. 5 mins later a young 9 with a busted rt side came trotting by on the same trail grunting his head off.

6. Dirtdog

Dirtdog Active Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Just had a spike chase a little doe fawn around. I can hear some long drawn out grunts going on down in a creek bottom. Can't see what's going on though.

7. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    Good luck man, nothing going on here. Haven't seen a deer as of yet, trying to get the boy to stay in the blind as long as possible......

8. Dirtdog

Dirtdog Active Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Just had a nice looking young 8 come by with a doe. Real tall but short browtines.

9. Dirtdog

Dirtdog Active Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Been about an hour since I last saw a deer. Going to sit until around 11. Hope for a cruising buck unti than

10. Dirtdog

Dirtdog Active Member

Jul 23, 2009
    well got down around 11, didn't see anyother deer after 930ish. Best of luck to you guys this afternoon