Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like habitat flats bought out the property for sale on the east side of grand pass. Wonder how their management will affect the pass. Guessing they will have tons of corn and open water year round hope it doesn’t mess things up for us poor folk that cant afford $200 per duck. Always dreamt of buying that parcel but my lotto numbers never quite lined up.

· Registered
6,682 Posts
Looks like habitat flats bought out the property for sale on the east side of grand pass. Wonder how their management will affect the pass. Guessing they will have tons of corn and open water year round hope it doesn't mess things up for us poor folk that cant afford $200 per duck. Always dreamt of buying that parcel but my lotto numbers never quite lined up.
With all of the water coming down the Mo. river they might be mud flats this year.

· Under appreciated
93,233 Posts
Tony is flush with Benjamin’s. No different than Drurys buying up deer ground.
I’ve hunted with HF. Top notch, high dollar, just what you would expect from an A-grade outfitter.

· Registered
2,724 Posts
You can buy it from them and shut the hunting off at 1. What's stopping you?
Amen. The golden triangle already holds ducks. HF buying a piece of ground right next to grand pass doesn't change anything. 500k mallards getting up and sitting back down on a corn refuge at pass or HF flats next door is the same thing. If you don't like that HF bought that ground.. go over and make them an offer they can't refuse.

2,642 Posts
I've hunted and guided waterfowl hunts on those exact parcels. I for one am very curious to what it does after they do their work to it. I could never afford it so...

· Registered
4,337 Posts
nope I don't go north of the Missouri river they can have it . iam just saying the little guys will get hurt around that area .
Not sure where HF is but if it is east of GP it is on the south side of the river

· Registered
4,337 Posts
ok I don't go north side of I 70 .lol
Smart move, everyone knows there is nothing good north of I-70 especially north of the river.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.