Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Smile Font Happy Automotive tire Poster

Contact your rep. in the morning and request a “ NO” vote if you haven’t already

·
just a no body
15,726 Posts
It passed the house . What I read the senate may not pick it up .
If they did I wander how many Rhinos would vote for it?
like in the House some R's voted for it but there where some Ds that voted against it. That Bill barely passed. I suspect we will similar defections from both parties in the Senate. Just a feeling but I think that vote will be tighter than a gnats arse stretched over a water barrel.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
not sure he cares what his constituents think now
I don’t disagree, but I am still going to call. FYI, Blunt’s D.C. number is (202) 224-5721, Hawley’s D.C. number is (202) 224-6154

Reactions: WBF

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Apparently no one has tried those numbers. They're for Massachusetts Senator Ed Lockey
I fixed Hawley’s number, had the right area code and prefix but had the last 4 number for his fax machine Thanks for the catch, that’s what I get for looking it up on my phone.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Why call Blount he is done lol
I know right, time is better spent trying to hose members with overpriced reloading supplies and trolling other posts with incoherent drivel ….

·
Registered
8 Posts
Roy Blunt has absolutely turned Rino since announcing that he wouldn't seek reelection, but he still needs to remember that he still has a responsibility to the voters who elected him for his entire political career. If nothing else, guilt trip him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts