Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

39:22 mark is pretty good when they ask the Mayor of MN questions, just prior they make good mention of why woman probably should have the same fitness level check!

·
#freetheninja
2,044 Posts
1. You’re a bigotty, trans/homosexual /lesbian/queer-phobic mansplaining, racist, oppressive, capitalist, money grubbing, SOB. Which are only a few of the reasons I like you so much.

2. if you’re gonna bring up men in ladies undies that like to whoop on real wimenz you have to give credit where credit is due to the king woman beater: Falon Fox. The “gentlman” that tucks his pecker up into his mangina, puts on some pretty make up, dresses up like a woman, then climbs into the octagon and beats the holy living poop out of real women, even fracturing the skull of one unfortunate lady.
Let’s give it up for a true hero and champion!

Reactions: Wibb

·
Registered
3,968 Posts

SK could have been a world class lady rugger:)
I have never wanted to throw anybody off a boat in the middle of the pacific more than I do that un-American, ****-stirring Noah guy. A disgusting, unimportant, ill-educated, stupid P.O.C.

·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,952 Posts
Trevor noah ..isnt that don lemon with his hair grown out ?

·
Registered
21,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1. You’re a bigotty, trans/homosexual /lesbian/queer-phobic mansplaining, racist, oppressive, capitalist, money grubbing, SOB. Which are only a few of the reasons I like you so much.

2. if you’re gonna bring up men in ladies undies that like to whoop on real wimenz you have to give credit where credit is due to the king woman beater: Falon Fox. The “gentlman” that tucks his pecker up into his mangina, puts on some pretty make up, dresses up like a woman, then climbs into the octagon and beats the holy living poop out of real women, even fracturing the skull of one unfortunate lady.
Let’s give it up for a true hero and champion!

View attachment 219849
an ex-navy seal if the rumors are accurate!

·
#freetheninja
2,044 Posts
an ex-navy seal if the rumors are accurate!
I hadn’t heard that. Regardless, if you dress up in women’s clothes and makeup so you can beat the hell out of real women, you’re somebody that needs a good ole fashioned stump-hanging IMO.

Sandbagging you’re way into ladies track and bicycle events is pretty scummy too. I don’t know how any of those ‘athletes’ could actually look at their trophies with pride or even look at themselves in the mirror for that matter.

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
I hadn’t heard that. Regardless, if you dress up in women’s clothes and makeup so you can beat the hell out of real women, you’re somebody that needs a good ole fashioned stump-hanging IMO.

Sandbagging you’re way into ladies track and bicycle events is pretty scummy too. I don’t know how any of those ‘athletes’ could actually look at their trophies with pride or even look at themselves in the mirror for that matter.
It is rather pointless trying to figure out these deviates. Same as trying to figure out a liberal. Both conditions are a mental illness and there is no real explanation for either condition other than their warped minds.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,742 Posts

Reactions: mattys281

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Coached a girls soccer team, boys teams wouldn't scrimmage, said the girls were too mean.

·
Registered
21,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Coached a girls soccer team, boys teams wouldn't scrimmage, said the girls were too mean.
well; the US Womens Team scrimagged a U-15 boys team and lost like 7-1 to the 14 year olds! I was shocked they were able to score a goal:)

·
#freetheninja
2,044 Posts
well; the US Womens Team scrimagged a U-15 boys team and lost like 7-1 to the 14 year olds! I was shocked they were able to score a goal:)
according to the Babylon Bee, which is at least as reputable as Fox and 10x more reliable than CNN and MSNBC, the high school boys are now suing for equal pay. Seems like they think they should get the same pay as the women they often beat.

Reactions: 20'

·
Under appreciated
86,796 Posts
If folks like trevor Noah keep getting popularity and relevance for idiotic points of view like this, more will follow. College kids are noticing that all they have to do is make some outlandish claim like automatic soap dispensers are racist and they get national attention.
It’s a contest for the dumbest woke point of view.

This stuff isnt going away folks. It’s here to stay. So-called wokeness is a cultural abscess that keeps swelling and getting more infected every day.

·
Registered
447 Posts
What rat said. It's almost like a game, pick any historical event, person, or now inantimate object, and figure out how it is racist or hateful in some way.

·
Registered
14,203 Posts
The new definition of woke whatever that may be isn't in my vocabulary. I still use the old version as in I woke up at 3:00 am took a piss and went back to bed.

Reactions: tcwild and pinwheel
1 - 18 of 18 Posts