Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mossberg msc1 9mm in excellent condition 2 mags case everything it came with new....fmk 9mm fde excellent condition and shooter 1 mag shot through it case papers...ar15 handguards mags 556 nickel boron bolt head only...grips bipods 1 bca ar15 lower...some 9mm hollow points...22 min and maxi mag...some vintage ammo 45 12 gauge 22 some others...if your interested in something shootnme a text....im looking for a canik tp9 sf...lever action rifles lower end 1911's and cash of course....shoot me a text as that is the best way to get ahold of me 8167038723 located independence mo

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a gun post not a english class...and if you read the message as you should have i prefer to do things via text! If thats to difficult for you then move along

·
just a no body
14,570 Posts
It's a gun post not a english class...and if you read the message as you should have i prefer to do things via text! If thats to difficult for you then move along
pretty big talk for a newbie..not a good start for this place and obtw if you read the FS forum rules #3 & #4 you'll see what was mentioned is not off base.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Newbie old bie regardless its again a site for selling guns not a english class! If ya dont like it move on!!! K?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not looking to make friends...im looking to buy/sell/trade.....with adults that I dont know call me crazy but don't post stupid stuff....for example "how to make friends" "sentences" ....awkward

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
English not your first language? TOO DIFFICULT, OLD GUY, S
pelling a problem?
Use of clear polite communication will make things a lot easier. Makes me wonder if you are legally permitted to own a firearm? Not worth becoming a felon and losing my privlidges. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Newbie old bie regardless its again a site for selling guns not a english class! If ya dont like it move on!!! K?
I think you may be looking for armslist.com, gunbroker.com, gunsinternational.com or a host of other sites for selling firearms. This is actually a site to talk Whitetails, Missouri and the topics that surround that and interest members. Far far down the list the classifieds section exists to aid in the exchange goods amongst members. Most of these guys would give you the shirt off there back if you or your family needed it. Many provide advice, pony express, and even show up to help members out in a pinch free of charge. A little courtesy goes a long way, especially in the hunting, fishing, shooting and firearms communities.
Maybe we could get to know you a bit. How did you hear about MWT? Are you liquidating or just making some room in the safe? Can you ship to FFL?
Thanks for your time, Good Luck With Sales.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll admit I have a low tolerance for ignorance or people thinking there cute...a friend of mine told me about this site and he has bought/sold here...I have have more then enough documentation between the state and the government to prove my legitimacy...with my fathers recent passing I have came into possession of some of his firearms im not looking to take with me when I move states...with mwt not uploading the photos I attempted to up load I figured posting my number would have been good enough...I didn't expect I needed to explain my self...nor did I want someone's smart *** statements...I will delete/remove the post if that is possible!!

·
Registered
613 Posts
I am very sorry to hear about your father. Glad your buddy referred you, we have plenty of great traders on here, but some not so great have stopped by too. I’m on the east side of the state, hence the need for shipping. I will text you though, as you indicated. Hopefully you can get it all sold quickly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts