Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,271 Posts
Day after x mas sale man, that is what I am going for. I asked for only cash for x mas so I could go buy one

·
2,451 Posts
Not sure what you are looking to spend but Costco has a 20 gun (I think) black steel safe for $500 - can't remember the brand but it is one I've heard of. It was a pretty sweet safe and if you've looked at the steel safes at Cabela's, Bass Pro, etc., you know this is a pretty good deal.

·
1,271 Posts
[rquote=1508992&tid=105221&author=hun10]Orscheln's Farm & Home[/rquote]

Farm and home or ****s sporting goods, they both have good safes for reasonable money. Just looked at one at ****s this afternoon.

·
Registered
21,307 Posts
Tractor Supply has had some pretty good deals on Canon safes. They look like a good safe to me and good prices.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
[rquote=1509165&tid=105221&author=Gamegetter]Tractor Supply has had some pretty good deals on Canon safes. They look like a good safe to me and good prices. [/rquote]

Thats what I was going to say, Dad just got another one and it came from TSC, nice safe

·
Registered
7 Posts
Absolute best place to buy fire rated gun safes is Rogers Sporting Goods, Liberty, MO. Carry Browning, Cannon and Stack-on safes. Safes in stock, ready to load in your truck or on your trailer. Delivery arrangements also possible. Do your research and then you will buy at Rogers.

·
Honey Badger Phat Sack
10,487 Posts
Who makes Cabelas safes? Liberty? I need a new one too.

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
+1 on Roger's...best prices I found

1 - 11 of 11 Posts