Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Sharps: Some day (hopefully in the long distant future) you are going to make your heirs very happy... or a gun museum. You have quite the collection of really cool firearms.
Thank you manitou. I had to look back and see which one that was. I didn't get it as it had been sold. I told the seller if the buyer returned it I'd like a chance at it. Evidently the buyer liked it.....and I can't imagine why.

I did pick up a Husqvarna 1640 in 6.5 Swede recently. Matter of fact I'll hunt with it today. Not nearly so interesting as the Telch but, I have been laying in ambush for a Husky in 6.5 Swede for a few years. Turns out it's a shooter as well! 'Course, the three Husky's I have are all shooters so I shouldn't be surprised.

Edit: Hmmm.. I looked at that GI listing and usually they say "this item has been sold." It doesn't say that about the Telch. I sent the seller a message to see if it has been returned. Curious about this one.

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Well, it turns out the Telch was never actually sold. I e-mailed the seller and he told me he'd put the gun back for a guy who never returned. The seller says he's had a low ball offer that was turned down. Apparently he has the gun on consignment is his shop in Washington state. Gonna have to play this one carefully as I've shot my wad on firearm purchases this year....and a 30K+ addition to the detached shop.....which didn't amount to much of an addition!!!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Wood Natural material Twig Knife Metal

Been interested in these Remington Model Seven mountain rifles. Just missed this one in 300WSM, seen a few good deals on 300RSAUM and 7MMRSAUM too.

Reactions: callaojoe
81 - 87 of 87 Posts