Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

Registered
A few days ago this one caught my eye. Momma cleared it for purchase and I believe I'll call the seller today and make an offer....maybe. First I have to decide between the rifle or a car lift. It's getting to be less and less fun working underneath cars up on jack stands. I enjoy the work, just not the position....lol

CARL TELCH 16 GAUGE AND 43 MAUSER CAPE GUN WITH SIDELOCKS AND REBOUNDING HAMMERS for sale (gunsinternational.com)

The engraving is very similar to that on my Thieme & Schlegelmilch drilling and it's on a Lefaucheux action as is my Goldmann double rifle. Difference being this combination gun has the added dolls head extension, which the Goldmann lacks. This one is pre 1891-93 proof law, qualifies as an antique and is a BP firearm. I have considerable experience with the 11.15 X 60R cartridge, often known as the 43 Mauser and have an abundance of 2 1/2 in., 16 bore ammo.
Sharps: Some day (hopefully in the long distant future) you are going to make your heirs very happy... or a gun museum. You have quite the collection of really cool firearms.

Registered
I'd like to add a large caliber western gun. Not that I have any plans of going west now, but if the opportunity arises I'd like to be ready.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Missouri Hunting mobile app

Registered
The most recent that I bought was a dream gun, that I've wanted since the 1980s (when they quit making them). I actually wanted a 6", but this 4" is really nice. I sold my Bushmaster to fund it.

The only gun I'm currently watching for, is a blue Ruger Wrangler. I already have black, bronze, silver, and OD green. I've seen a few blue ones online, but none in person.
How much for that 20 gauge round lol

Registered
I already have about all I need or want so I'm going to find guns that my grandkids can use after I'm gone. I already have most of those but I'll watch for something that each would like...boys and girls alike.

Under appreciated
I already have about all I need or want so I'm going to find guns that my grandkids can use after I'm gone. I already have most of those but I'll watch for something that each would like...boys and girls alike.
Wouldnt they just use the guns you already have if you are gone?

Reactions: beanpile

Registered
Wouldnt they just use the guns you already have if you are gone?
Most I'd say but 99% of mine have wood stocks. I'm sure my grandson would like an AR of some type. I'd still like to find a nice Browning O/U 20 with an English grip to match my 12.

Registered
Most I'd say but 99% of mine have wood stocks. I'm sure my grandson would like an AR of some type. I'd still like to find a nice Browning O/U 20 with an English grip to match my 12.
You should probably get that boy one now. That way he doesn't get red flagged for being a domestic terrorist of some kind.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts