Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
I have also been looking at the Kimber 84M, but as I understand, they quit making those. I have always been partial to Browning and Winchester and would hop on an XPR if I could ever find one of their Cerakote models available but after several years looking I think I'd have better luck finding Jimmy Hoffa.
If you can find the Kimber Pro Hunter I don’t think you would regret it. Picked one up during Rona on sale and absolutely love it. No recoil with the factory muzzle brake and very light. https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/kim...on-rifle-with-truetimber-o2-octane-camo-stock

Reactions: doepee

·
Registered
815 Posts
Springfield M1A, Ruger Mini Thirty, Belgium Browning O/U, and an FAL are next on the wish list

·
Registered
815 Posts
i would like an old german mauser....a real deal, not a counterfeit.
I have one I might sell, just needs some bluing. PM me if you’d like.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Most I'd say but 99% of mine have wood stocks. I'm sure my grandson would like an AR of some type. I'd still like to find a nice Browning O/U 20 with an English grip to match my 12.
You should probably get that boy one now. That way he doesn't get red flagged for being a domestic terrorist of some kind.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Wood Natural material Twig Knife Metal

Been interested in these Remington Model Seven mountain rifles. Just missed this one in 300WSM, seen a few good deals on 300RSAUM and 7MMRSAUM too.

Reactions: callaojoe
1 - 5 of 5 Posts