Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70,058 Posts
Old here...talking about me but I do like older guns rifle , shotgun or handgun categories. Probably be an older Winchester 94 will be my next intentionally sought after gun. Still trying to talk my Dad into selling me his Colt Diamondback with a 2 inch barrel. He says I'll get it someday.

·
Registered
70,058 Posts
been buying some older winchester 94. got a rifle in 38-55 and a model 64 deluxe in 30-30.

Recently sold some saddle ring carbines in 30-30 and 38-55, a pre 64 carbine in 30-30 and a takedown model 55 in 32 win special.
Any more of those pre 64 model 94's for sale. 30-30 works for me as long as its 94 with good wood.

·
Registered
70,058 Posts
I already have about all I need or want so I'm going to find guns that my grandkids can use after I'm gone. I already have most of those but I'll watch for something that each would like...boys and girls alike.

·
Registered
70,058 Posts
Wouldnt they just use the guns you already have if you are gone?
Most I'd say but 99% of mine have wood stocks. I'm sure my grandson would like an AR of some type. I'd still like to find a nice Browning O/U 20 with an English grip to match my 12.

·
Registered
70,058 Posts
You should probably get that boy one now. That way he doesn't get red flagged for being a domestic terrorist of some kind.
His Daddy has one that he has shot. He says it's to loud even wearing ear muffs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts