Gulp!

Discussion in 'Fishing General' started by Bass Fishin, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Bass Fishin

Bass Fishin New Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Nothern MO
    :thinking:
    Any thoughts on these or any past experience?
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vLJyP4i5Fi0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vLJyP4i5Fi0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    :shrug:

2. dookie

dookie New Member

Nov 27, 2004
    imperial,mo
    :shrug: That stuff looks real to me! I have seen that if it gets dried out from sitting in the sun, you just throw it back in the liquid and let it soak and it's good as new. I'd try it!:rock:

Sorry not much help Bass Fishin', but heard good things about the gulp alive stuff. Haven't used any though.:cheers:
    Hank Parker likes em!! Although Berkley pays him lots too.:D

3. showmethejewels

showmethejewels Active Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Washington D.C
    The stuff is like 20 bucks for the little container Id hate to see what the big bucket cost...prolly around $50....the stuff does work pretty good...but the lids dont stay on worth a crap so all the liquid poors out...I can buy 10 dozen emerald shiners for what they want for the gulp...my next beef they are too soft and they come off the hook after the first couple fish...

4. I had pretty good luck catching fish with those. :cheers: I usually go with real minnows, but they don't die as fast as real minnows. I will second that the lid doesn't stay on too well:mad2:

5. rangerdvr

rangerdvr Senior Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Beebe, Arkansas
    I have had great luck with those. Buddy who fishes canada turned me to those for crappie fishing. The stuff I used was gulp but came in a bag, been 2 or 3 yrs

6. JustBob

JustBob New Member

when i salt water fished this past april in florida the guide gave us nothing but gulp and said it was the best.

i used purple gulp worms today with some glitter in em and i went through 3 worms.

ill definitely try more - it's worked for me.

7. Bass Fishin

Bass Fishin New Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Nothern MO
    I also heard if you leave them out in the sun the dry up and....its just a mess.