Guess you bow tie boys are figuring it out

Discussion in 'Politics ......... (OPT IN)' started by fishshooter, Jun 2, 2009.

1. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,524497,00.html

So when Fords all that's left ya gonna drive one or walk :stirpot:

I figured there was no way this wouldn't turn political so I started it here to make the Mods day a little easier, most of em are getting ole and tired :scared:

Cept Ginger and C of course :roll2:

2. 90acres

90acres The good ole days

Mar 4, 2003
    Wardsville
    Walk, or get a pony.

3. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Ford's make great deer carriers....:D

[file]59420[/file]

4. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    I'd rather walk or ride a mule than drive an F bomb!
    :roll2:

5. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    That is right C is not old and tired and thank you!!!!

I got a letter from CHev the other day asking me to understand waht trying times it is for them! I dunno walk/pony vs Ford! That a toss up!

6. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    people are buying fords because they are the only one of the big 3 with their heads above water. people are worried (and have every right to worry) about what happens to their warranties when chrysler and gm go bankrupt. the money paid to the dealers for warranty work comes from the main offices of gm and chrysler...if they are no longer their, who's paying for warranty work? the dealers are simply the middlemen

7. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    fords next

:peepwall:

8. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    [rquote=1283932&tid=89812&author=hunter7x]I'd rather walk or ride a mule than drive an F bomb!
    :roll2: [/rquote]

I'll wave as I pass you by......:wave: I won't insult you with the offer of a ride.:whistle:

9. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    [rquote=1283949&tid=89812&author=callaojoe][rquote=1283932&tid=89812&author=hunter7x]I'd rather walk or ride a mule than drive an F bomb!
    :roll2: [/rquote]

I'll wave as I pass you by......:wave: I won't insult you with the offer of a ride.:whistle:[/rquote]

be careful goin past, I wouldnt want ya to get stuck in the steamin pile ole Blue leaves in the middle of the road!
    :D

10. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    I'll have to do some searchin..

im pretty sure shortly after chrysler bit the boolit that there waz many people laughing saying how good chebby and ford were..

no chebby bites the boolit

So i guess ford is nexttttttttttttttttttttt

11. Won't stop me from buying chevy.... I sure don't want a ford:shrug:

12. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    no way, ford is gonna have to folow:peepwall:

13. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    [rquote=1283959&tid=89812&author=Rebel]I'll have to do some searchin..

im pretty sure shortly after chrysler bit the boolit that there waz many people laughing saying how good chebby and ford were..

So i guess ford is nexttttttttttttttttttttt[/rquote]

Maybe, but I haven't seen Ford with their hand out askin big brother for help yet.

I knew I was smarter than all you Chevy & cummins guys.:rof2::rof2:

14. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Well Callajoe and will honk and wave as we go by :D

and C I am very disapointed, but still to scared to call you ole and tired :peepwall:

Ginger drives a Mustang I know :rock:

15. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    That's alright, the ol tractor engine in my truck will still be going strong long after your Fords give up the ghost.

16. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    [rquote=1284011&tid=89812&author=cummins5.9]That's alright, the ol tractor engine in my truck will still be going strong long after your Fords give up the ghost.[/rquote]

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::bored:

17. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1284004&tid=89812&author=pinwheel][rquote=1283959&tid=89812&author=Rebel]I'll have to do some searchin..

Maybe, but I haven't seen Ford with their hand out askin big brother for help yet.

I knew I was smarter than all you Chevy & cummins guys.:rof2::rof2:[/rquote]

:thinking:

18. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1284015&tid=89812&author=Rebel][rquote=1284004&tid=89812&author=pinwheel][rquote=1283959&tid=89812&author=Rebel]I'll have to do some searchin..

:thinking:[/rquote]

No reason to be hateful Reb and Cummins, just cause there will no longer be factory Dodge Parts, and you'll have to go to a salvage yard and pay throgh the nose.

I guess I can start training some nice buggy ponies for you lads :rof2:

19. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1284011&tid=89812&author=cummins5.9]That's alright, the ol tractor engine in my truck will still be going strong long after your Fords give up the ghost.[/rquote]

Ya but we all know you drive a foreign car 90% of the time, seems to be a trend amoung OC county men, I can tell ya what is means Friday :rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::scared:

20. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1284017&tid=89812&author=fishshooter][rquote=1284015&tid=89812&author=Rebel][rquote=1284004&tid=89812&author=pinwheel][rquote=1283959&tid=89812&author=Rebel]I'll have to do some searchin..

:thinking:[/rquote]

No reason to be hateful Reb and Cummins, just cause there will no longer be factory Dodge Parts, and you'll have to go to a salvage yard and pay throgh the nose.

I guess I can start training some nice buggy ponies for you lads :rof2:[/rquote]

not hateful..

just a realist :thinking: