1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
i sure would like to a geta crack at him regardless

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
Of course you can't tell anything because they put a picture of a xerox on the page, but it looks pretty real to me.

As for Mitch Rompola...and I realize I'm in the minority here so I expect everyone to think I'm an idiot...but I don't have anything bad to say about the guy. I think he got the shaft the first time around. Granted he's a bit of a goofball, but I don't necessarily disbelieve the first buck.

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Hoytshooter
Of course you can't tell anything because they put a picture of a xerox on the page, but it looks pretty real to me.

As for Mitch Rompola...and I realize I'm in the minority here so I expect everyone to think I'm an idiot...
I don't hink so badly of you Hoyt.
I didn't form an opinion really of him other than he's not shooting a full quiver so to speak. Who knows what the truth is. The deer pictures looked very odd but since I have seen a Realtree video and at least one other video of bucks with the floppy ears like his had.

I was serious about the picture in that article, I swear I have seen that picture some place before.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
I hope it's real and I hope Mitch shoots it. That'll shut that Hanson fella up for good hopefully.

Actually I really wish OneShot would kill the world record so we could have the Big Grin buck.:D

Jack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.