Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EBAY LISTING

http://cgi.ebay.com/You-can-have-my-hunting-rights-for-a-year_W0QQitemZ270025875977QQihZ017QQcategoryZ14110QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< br />

It has been removed. I sent that question to him stating that I wanted to see pictures of the place he was trying to get someone to try and buy the rights to his deer season and now it has been removed! I wonder if he went.....oops and took it off of EBAY which means it was a scam and he really has no place to hunt!

Here is what I wrote in case you missed it!

{According to your headline, "You can have my hunting rights for a year." If I win the bid, where do I get to hunt? I have purchased peoples hunting rights before (leases, ect) and that allows me to hunt in their place. Can you please email me or attach an aerial photo of the land(s). Also, GPS coordinates would be helpful too. I will need the location of the nearest town to investigate accomodations for myself. Also, any pictures of the land would be helpful too. I am mainly interested in Deer and Turkey but interested in bowhunting hogs too.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
That clown was offering to "give up" his rights to hunt for a year. Didn't you read the whole ad? He stated that he would not buy any hunting or fishing licenses for the 2007 seasons. He didn't say anything about land and another person's opportunity to hunt it.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Well I bet it made that guy think though:hysterical::hysterical:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.