Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Big John, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Big John

Big John Active Member

Oct 24, 2003
    I here Hilliary is going to run for President, and that she is going to try to take away all guns in the USA her first year in office.:moon:
  2. MoBowman

MoBowman Active Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit

MoBowman ```---------->

3. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    Here's what she's gonna hear, in response ~ "Fat Chance!" response to her running for Prez, AND taking away my guns...

4. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter Active Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    I'd imagine if she openly runs with the intent of removing all guns in america this may be the biggest landslide in history. There are lots of gun owners out there on both sides of the fence, and that kind of platform will definately make some jump.
  5. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Don't believe everything that you hear. I'm not a fan of her but that just sounds stupid in my book. Like just the other day I heard that Ford and Chevy are going to merge because of all of the foreign car makers that are here in the USA making cars claiming to by Made in the USA so we will buy them. I don't know what to believe anymore.:confused: :confused:
  6. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Hillary may or may not run... aint gonna get my vote anyway, regardless of her platform.

Just dont see it happening...
  7. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    There is surely noone that will vote for that idiot!
  8. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    No... there are surely some idiots that WILL vote for that idiot!!

I gotta say... I think that it would be suicide for the left to put Hillary forth as their candidate. But, then again, nothing would surprise me about that crew.
  9. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Well I agree Rat! But come on what a mess that would be.
  10. Fla_Guy

Fla_Guy Active Member

Dec 13, 2005
    I can't imagine anyone wanting to vote for that idiot. But plenty of people in NYS did :confused: I can't imagine what candidate they will put forward - I'm with rat - you never know what to expect with them. I reckon though that Hillary is popular with a certain segment of the country, at this point I don't think she would lose by a landslide.