Great Scrape pics last few weeks

Discussion in 'Trail Cam Photos & Pics from the stand' started by jolle, Oct 29, 2010.

1. jolle

jolle Member

Nov 9, 2006
    Troy, MO
    Some real nice ones workin the scrape last few weeks. By far best set of trailcam pics I've ever gotten, with 4 shooters at least by my standards. The first pic of the big 10 and smaller buck . . . I watched them that evening for 30 mins but they were moving too slow to get to me before dark. Bunch of little guys and does workin it too. Waiting for them to start workin while I'm in the stand not in bed!:pop:

[file]144160[/file]

[file]144162[/file]

[file]144164[/file]

[file]144166[/file]

[file]144168[/file]

[file]144170[/file]

[file]144172[/file]

[file]144174[/file]

2. DDT HUNTER

DDT HUNTER New Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Raymore
    Dang those are some great looking bucks !!! Good luck tagging one !

3. carbonslinger

carbonslinger New Member

Dec 25, 2008
    bethany,mo
    ya real nice really like that last one.

4. buxNdux

buxNdux New Member

Oct 1, 2007
    KC
    awesome pics...the rack on that last buck looks too big for the lil' guys body :D. Looks like a younger buck but i wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on him. If he makes it through though he will be stud next year (already is though IMO)
    :cheers:

5. mathewsshooter89

mathewsshooter89 Active Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Osage County, Mo
    I think the last buck is probably 3.5 judging by his body. Be hard to pass, but future booner IMO. I'd still shoot him tho:D

6. thompson

thompson Active Member

Nov 26, 2007
  7. jolle

jolle Member

Nov 9, 2006
    Troy, MO
    [rquote=1870822&tid=130218&author=buxNdux]awesome pics...the rack on that last buck looks too big for the lil' guys body :D. Looks like a younger buck but i wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on him. If he makes it through though he will be stud next year (already is though IMO)
    :cheers:
    [/rquote]

Yeah no doubt, several of them look young and still impressive. He wouldn't get a pass, but I know he has serious potential. My dad killed the middle 10 point (pic 68 and 153) on Weds eve . . . in our estimation an old deer and looked past prime. Some of these look like his sons, similar frames.

8. BowHunterKc

BowHunterKc New Member

Oct 24, 2010
    Kansas City, MO
    Nice bucks, good luck tagging one.

9. Bowtech

Bowtech New Member

Sep 15, 2010
    Barnhart, Mo.
    Awesome pics ! Def. some shooters in there.