Great news!

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by kc704, Feb 10, 2006.

1. kc704

kc704 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2004
    Well, I just got off the phone with my cousin. A year ago they found out she was pregnant with their second child. A month after that they found out her husband had Hodgkin's Lymphoma and it was spread throughout his body on his spine, just everywhere and was the reason for his spinal mengitis the summer before, the fevers, backaches, etc. He immediately started chemo and everything. The stress of the situation caused the baby to want to come early. WAY EARLY!! She was due on 12/27/05 and the little girl decided to come out on Halloween. After a month and a half stay at the hospital with numerous problems she was finally able to come home to stay. She is now gaining weight like a champ and my cousin's husband had his tests done a few days ago to check the progress of his treatments. They found out today that he has no cancer left in his body. He will still have to undergo numerous test every few months to keep it that way, but it is nothing short of a miracle considering the odds they gave him. I told him to get his hunting stuff together because we have a lot of work to do at the farm to prepare for next season. Thanks to all of those who sent prayers when I first announced this. I honestly believe every little bit helps.

2. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    GREAT NEWS, kc!!! Awesome.

3. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
  4. 90acres

90acres The good ole days

Mar 4, 2003
  5. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
  6. Big John

Big John Active Member

Oct 24, 2003
    This is GREAT NEWS!!!!!
  7. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    That is great news...........:)
  8. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    God works maricles every day. truly happy for your family.
  9. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
  10. Thats great!!