Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out this morning to another Conservation Area. Was really nice to see mohunter32 again. Had a great time, the pack was really given it all they had. Many long runs, it was super tough going for them, the brush is still real thick, will be til we get some cold weather, preferably some snow to knock it down a little. Total 16 bunnies, and one squirrel, got the squirrel right at the end as we were leaving. Joeyman will have a much more detailed story I'm sure, but I thought I'd post up, along with 1 pic, since he wont be at a computer til Monday.

T E D stands for TrackEmDown, Joeys kennel, and our Team...

[file]81612[/file]

·
Registered
11,815 Posts
Like to see and hear about your adventures KED. It passes my time here in the hopital All is going well here at this point and time.

:cheers:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and we're thinking about you and Donna, my friend...prayers streaming from this side :praying::praying::praying:

·
27,514 Posts
Great to meet up with you and Greeny again, Kevin. I am glad to meet Joeyman for the first time. A big thank you to Joeyman for the invite. This was one of the best rabbit hunts I have been on. The dogs gave it their all and Joey got in the thick stuff wiht them to flush out those bunnies. A few slipped by us, that just means there is more for the next time.

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, heres another. thats mohunter32 on the right :2thumbsup:

glad you enjoyed it, lets do it again soon! :cheers:

[file]81647[/file]

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
:claphands: nice , looks like those dogs been working good

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Joey really tells it better than I can, but yeah, they had some giant runs today, through some of the thickest stuff Ive ever seen. Theyd run a rabbit 2 feet inside the edge, and itd run right by ya, you couldnt even see in it that much :cheers:

:woot::woot::woot: to the doggies!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts