Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a lurker for a couple of years and last year I bought a Vector call off of Parker. This year was my first year calling in a bird (all by myself) with one of his calls.

I decided to purchase a couple and give to my friends as gifts. They've loved them and thought they were the best slate calls they'd ever heard. I threw in a couple of his laminated strikers as a gift too. They are amazingly wonderful. Almost look too good to use:)

I've kept him busy buying strikers and calls the last few weeks and just wanted to say what great products he makes and they are absolutely amazing to use.

I hardly know Parker, but he seems like a great guy and a wonder to do business with. I'm just glad he decided to make custom calls and sell them. I'll never user another call again...

Thanks Parker!

Porter

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Originally posted by Porter
I've been a lurker for a couple of years and last year I bought a Vector call off of Parker. This year was my first year calling in a bird (all by myself) with one of his calls.

I decided to purchase a couple and give to my friends as gifts. They've loved them and thought they were the best slate calls they'd ever heard. I threw in a couple of his laminated strikers as a gift too. They are amazingly wonderful. Almost look too good to use:)

I've kept him busy buying strikers and calls the last few weeks and just wanted to say what great products he makes and they are absolutely amazing to use.

I hardly know Parker, but he seems like a great guy and a wonder to do business with. I'm just glad he decided to make custom calls and sell them. I'll never user another call again...

Thanks Parker!

Porter
Porter----He really is a great fella-------also---

Welcome to the site---what took ya so long?
:cheers:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Welcome to the site!!
:cheers::cheers:

And you're right bout Parker!
... one of these days I'll buy myself a call of his!

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Porter, Welcome to the site:wave::wave:

Now tell us the truth, Parker paid you to advertise for him didn't he:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Naw, Vince is a great guy and quite talented, he can even dance from what I hear:D

MoBowman ```---------->

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Originally posted by Pipe
Naw, Vince is a great guy and quite talented, he can even dance from what I hear:D

MoBowman ```---------->
now this i gotta see:D:D:D [/quote]

Pipe---Ya know its not going to be pretty dont ya?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
FIRST TO PORTER! :wink: Thanks man.....your first post is about my handy work?! That is GREATLY appreciated.

AND TO ALL OF YOU GOOF BALLS! Any time you'd like to meet up with me at Orlando's 21 or the such in Kansas City, just let me know, and I'll be SURE to give you a good laugh! :hysterical:

And Lefty, Pman, and MOBow....thanks men. You're all top notch as well! :cheers:

Parker

·
Under appreciated
91,780 Posts
Yep...happy vector call owner my danged self!

Welcome to the forum Porter!!:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
Howdy Porter and welcome!:cheers:

:dancin::dancin:

·
Registered
21,191 Posts
Originally posted by Plasticman
Originally posted by MoBowman

MoBowman ```---------->
Thats how them nasty rumors get started around here!:hysterical:
I know!!!!!

Welcome to the site and enjoy that call for a long time!!!

·
5,632 Posts
Dude, that is TOO funny!

Porter, you're right. Vince is one heck of a good man.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
:wink:

Lets talk about Poor Valley's calls for a while!

You guys are embarassing me! :wink:

Ought to get some of the guys on here that's got the old calls that I sold for $10 to give you a ring on them! :hysterical: I've come quite a ways......

Parker

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.